What Villains Were Out Last Night as DHS?

Curious if they brought out any unique Villains for last night's event.
    Or was it the typical group: Evil Queen, Jafar, Maleficent, Cruella, Hook, the Tremaines, Frollo...

• Minion

Re: What Villains Were Out Last Night as DHS?

ORDDU: Actually, the Tremaines were no where to be found at DHS last night. But they did have these: The Wicked Queen, Big Bad Wolf, Frollo, Hades, Maleficent, Bowler Hat Man, Capt. Hook, Cruella DeVille, Sheriff of Knottingham, the villain from Mulan who's name escapes me at the moment, Ooogie Boogie, Dr. Falicier and Jafar. That was a total of 13.

ORWEN: For some strange reason they had Megara on stage to help introduce the villains. Pain was up there with her at one point, along with Hades, who was the Master of Ceremonies.

ORDDU: We had been hoping to see Mother Gothel, too, but she was no where to be found.
    Last edited by Witches of Morva; 09-14-2013 at 10:26 AM.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Hades, Megara and Panic (Pain showed up for the finale) were the hosts. And they made Hades a face character, which was absolutely brilliant and well done. He was a RIOT! The villains were...

The Queen, Jafar, Bowler Hat Guy (from Meet the Robinsons), Big Bad Wolf, Sheriff of Nottingham, Judge Frollo, Governor Ratcliffe (Pocahontas), Shan Yu (Mulan), Cruella DeVil, Dr. Facilier, Oogie Boogie, Captain Hook & Maleficent. The crowd went absolutely CRAZY for Oogie Boogie.

Besides the meet & greet areas, some characters were in the crowd mingling, dancing and taking photos with guests. Big Bad Wolf & Frollo were especially partying down. Frollo had some dance moves! Seeing the villains just let loose and rock out was a riot to see.

Here's my video of part of the finale at the end of the night. Seeing Hades sing KISS was pretty hilarious.

Thanks. I would've liked to have seen Oogie Boogie.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Prince Ali

Quote Originally Posted by Witches of Morva View Post
    ORDDU: Actually, the Tremaines were no where to be found at DHS last night. But they did have these: The Wicked Queen, Big Bad Wolf, Frollo, Hades, Maleficent, Bowler Hat Man, Capt. Hook, Cruella DeVille, Sheriff of Knottingham, the villain from Mulan who's name escapes me at the moment, Ooogie Boogie, Dr. Falicier and Jafar. That was a total of 13.

ORWEN: For some strange reason they had Megara on stage to help introduce the villains. Pain was up there with her at one point, along with Hades, who was the Master of Ceremonies.

ORDDU: We had been hoping to see Mother Gothel, too, but she was no where to be found.
    Sounds like a better collection of villains, than what DL had. I would like to see mother Goethel, as a meet and greet, too. WHY don't they have her out? The closest thing I've seen to her is the "drag" version at DL's Princess Fantasy Fair. She isn't getting the recognition she deserves, as a villain, from Disney.

As for Meg being on stage, it make a little sense, since she was forced to be a Minion of Hades, prior to her being rescued by Hercules.

• Minion

ORDDU: I don't know why Mother Gothel isn't out for meetings and greetings either, Aladdin, dear. She's so delicious and it would be wonderful to have her constantly telling guests that "Mother knows best."

ORWEN: By the way, Hades wasn't an open face character. We got up close and personal with him. He was wearing a mask. But parts of it did move like a real face so that may be why some think he was 'open faced'.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

There were several villains that weren't featured at DHS at the event. Queen of Hearts, Lady Tremaine & the stepsisters, Gaston... just to name a few.

Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    Seeing Hades sing KISS was pretty hilarious.
    Sure was, thanks so much! Hades, a true rock star.
    "Ignore the Chihuahua behind the curtain."

• I'm Theme Park Happy!

I still think Gaston is an exclusive to the New Fantasyland for some time. The step sisters were in the Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Parade taking the place of Hades minions.

Mother Gothel. Still scratching my head about that one. She would have one hell of a line to match Oogie Boogie's line. At least she talks back with the people meeting her.

I mean if Disney can Maleficent and the Evil Queen out even though they DIED in their films then they can have Mother Gothel.

I really hope and pray that on December Friday the 13th this event will happen again as Limited Time Magic seems to be repeating all their events twice or more a year now. How odd and cool that there are 2 Friday the 13ths within a few months apart.

I can't wait to be part of the madness if they bring it back. I've heard all the horror traffic stories and the over crowding and cast members who couldn't handle the crowds stories... I just want to be there, in that wonderful NIGHT crowd.

And next time instead of 8 to 1am, it needs to be 7 to 1am. Get the opening intro stage show over with and the meet and greets started sooner than later. But I get they may not have the staffing available for this type of event. Maybe they will when they have had hired more people for the Christmas season.
    Micoofy Duck
    Disney Theme Park Fan #4,584,376
    http://www.micoofy.com

I think the biggest villain was the DHS parking lot.

• Minion

ORWEN: No, the biggest villains were the people in charge of planning this whole thing in the first place. They all oughtta be fired and replaced for doing such poor jobs.

ORDDU: Indeed! Do you ducklings realize that the special pins made for this event at DHS were sent to Epcot instead??? There were many who came to this event mostly for the merchandise--which sold out way too fast--and the pins got sent to Epcot--where they sold out very quickly there, instead! Proper communication has become such a lost art!

Quote Originally Posted by Witches of Morva View Post
    ORWEN: No, the biggest villains were the people in charge of planning this whole thing in the first place. They all oughtta be fired and replaced for doing such poor jobs.

ORDDU: Indeed! Do you ducklings realize that the special pins made for this event at DHS were sent to Epcot instead??? There were many who came to this event mostly for the merchandise--which sold out way too fast--and the pins got sent to Epcot--where they sold out very quickly there, instead! Proper communication has become such a lost art!
    My son's girl friend was looking to buy the new pocketbook designed in a HM motif. We got there 15 minutes after the park opened and they were sold out. Seems they were sold out by 7 that morning. They were available on EBAY for an 8X mark up however

I understand workers should have a shot at getting the merchandise, but Disney should have planned ahead a bit better and regulated the sales to employees as well as making sure they had plenty on hand for customers.

The whole event was a mess and no were near up to what one would expect of a Disney production. Hopefully with a bit of practice they might do better.