Newbie here with a Season Pass Question

Hi I am a newbie and I recently learned about Micechat after looking for another website with less negativity than the other that I have been a member of for the last 4+years. We travel to WDW from TX about 1-2 times a year staying onsite for 5-8 days with the dining plan. We are 2 adults and 3 kids (8,5 &1) and have always purchased the tickets with the park hopper and we are usually there all day and close the parks. We never thought about the idea of getting a season pass until someone suggested that it may be a better deal for us considering that we visit 1-2 times a year for a week. Anyone else have a season pass and live out of state? Thank you for any opinions you may have to offer.

Re: Newbie here with a Season Pass Question

I've heard a lot of people do this who go to the parks often. Do you go to Disneyland too, or just WDW? Because if you go to both parks then there is a special level of annual pass that is good at both parks.

If you just go to one park and rarely go to the other park then you'd be better going with just the annual pass for WDW. If you are more flexible on when you can go, get the cheaper pass that has black out dates (days you can't use the pass) but if you are not as flexible then spend a little more and get the one with no blackouts.