Annual pass question

So I had bought the annual pass for the last two years, This year I missed four payments because apparently my card had expired and I never realized it.

So now I owe the entire balance, which I happened to have just gotten, which I cannot pay for since it's about 450.

Does anyone know if that completely bans me from the park? My boyfriend and I want to go to the food and wine festival but don't really know if he can get me a ticket or not.

And keep in mind, I want to pay for my ticket lol I just don't exactly have $500 on hand.

•   
    • Circle of Ancients

Re: Annual pass question

You still owe the remaining balance on the pass, regardless of anything else. Disney WILL send a bill collector after you if you don't pay.

As far as not being able to enter the park, well, if you buy a 1 day ticket, I don't see how you can be stopped. I only question how logical that is for you since you're strapped for cash to begin with.
    -Bill

I am not the one buying it, that's why I am questioning it. It's supposed to be a birthday trip. If I had the money I would pay it and I know I don't have the money hence why I have not paid it or gone.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Didn't you get a new card with a new expiration date to replace the old one? Something kind of similar happened to me earlier this summer. My old card expired but I got a new one that had the same number, just a different expiration date and security code on the back. My July payment hadn't been made as a result, so they just sent me over to Guest Services, where they updated their records with the new info, took the July payment, reactivated my pass and I was good to go again.