What should I expect at MK on Nov 1st?

I was planning on going on the 26th of Oct, but decided to go on Nov 1st in order to make sure I have a little more cash while I'm at the park. I'm going to Magic Kingdom and I was wondering what should I expect with the crowds? It's been awhile since I've been quite awhile since I'm been in Magic Kingdom and specifically this season, so I was curious as to how the crowds would be and what kind of wait times I'd expect at this time. I haven't even been to New Fantasyland yet. So, is it still ridiculous over there since it's a newer area?

Re: What should I expect at MK on Nov 1st?

Quote Originally Posted by DisCollector View Post
    I was planning on going on the 26th of Oct, but decided to go on Nov 1st in order to make sure I have a little more cash while I'm at the park. I'm going to Magic Kingdom and I was wondering what should I expect with the crowds? It's been awhile since I've been quite awhile since I'm been in Magic Kingdom and specifically this season, so I was curious as to how the crowds would be and what kind of wait times I'd expect at this time. I haven't even been to New Fantasyland yet. So, is it still ridiculous over there since it's a newer area?
    Crowds will be on the light side since that evening the park will host Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party. Keep in mind that Magic Kingdom will close promptly to day guests at 7:00 pm on November 1st.