Basically, our party will be attending WDW for 7 days (one day set aside for Universal and IoA) and flight and hotel and park tickets all purchased at this point: so looking at the narrowing down of restaurants to make reservations at and other dining experiences which don't need such that we want to visit.
Here is the short-list of places I suspect will have to make reservations for ASAP or know that takes them:
- The new Be Our Guest restaurant (for dinner most likely)
- Liberty Tree Tavern (lunch seems to come highly recommended)
- Sci-Fi Dine In (and I've seen critical reviews of most of the food, but ambiance and decor and concept is my favorite of all the restaurants, so, it's in no matter what pretty much)
- Chefs de France (recommended for lunch more it seems like?)
- Rose & Crown Pub (reservations needed here or walk up OK?)
That's the ones that come immediately to mind that take advance reservations that are on my list of 'wants', any others advised are quite welcome! Is the Ohana buffet at the Polynesian worth cost?
Food-wise from counter service places, I am keen mostly on places like the Sleepy Hollow waffle sandwiches, the famous Norway school bread, a few other odds and ends like that. What are the best dining places overall at Animal Kingdom? The decor and artifacts at Yak and Yeti look really cool and worth going in to see, but food reviews there overall pretty abysmal.
Thanks in advance for all recommendations and advice!