Question about Disney Dining Plan

So my mom and I are leaving for our Disney trip in 2 weeks. We have the Quick Service Dining Plan. My mom was wanting to know that if we didn't use both quick service meals in one day (we only use 1) do they carry over onto the next few days of our trip? We have a few reservations at table service restaurants so we wouldn't be using but one qs for those days. Thanks.

Re: Question about Disney Dining Plan

You're given an allocation of quick service meals at check in. Those are yours to use however you want. If you get 6 quick service meal redemption's you could use all of them on the very first day if you wanted. Or you could do 2 every other day, etc etc.
    "You are about to discover what lies beyond the fifth dimension, beyond the deepest darkest corners of the imagination....inside the Twilight Zone."

Ah ok. Thank you! I thought you might have to use them both on the same day or lose the one we didn't use. Thank you for clearing that up for us.

I love the dining plan, it's so flexible. Especially if you have snack credits, we just keep them until the last day and buy a ton of snacks for the flight home (and if any make it to munch on after we get back home).
    "You are about to discover what lies beyond the fifth dimension, beyond the deepest darkest corners of the imagination....inside the Twilight Zone."

If the Food & Wine festival is still going on at Epcot during your trip, most food items at the fest count as a snack credit -- even a $7.00 sample of filet mignon! I would save all those snack credits for that trip around World Showcase, if I were you Also, the Tangerine Cafe in Morocco has a great platter that runs about $12 that counts as just one quick service meal, and is more than enough food for two people to share. Using a quick service credit for breakfast is a bit less of a value because breakfast doesn't come with a dessert (not that I would want dessert with breakfast, but still, compared to other meals, you are getting less food). But if you do grab breakfast at your hotel and use your refillable mug for your drink, know that the breakfast still comes with a beverage, so you can grab a bottled juice or water to bring with you for later in the day.

I just thought I'd share those tips to help you get the most out of the dining plan! Have a great trip!

I didn't think about using them for the Food and Wine festival. Thank you for all the info.