• Sock Puppet

The problem with the EE reviews

Have you ever gone to a movie that everyone hyped up and you thought it was terrible?

Have you ever gone to a movie that everyone thought was terrible and you liked it?

Of course the answer is "yes" to both questions. EE has been anticipated for some time and now to some people it doesn't live up to their expectations because of all the hype. On the other hand the ride excedes some peoples expectations regardless of all the hype.

The problem with the EE reviews is that the people who are posting the reviews are over zealous from one extreme to the next. No one is going to change their vacation plans because of someones negative or postitive reviews. People will have to experience the ride in their own due time and come to their own conclusions.

I'm sorry if I have a negative attitude to the EE review posts. To me it seems like these people want to be the ones who are going to be the first ones to tell me what's good or not and for me to make my decision based on their reviews. One day, when I get to Disneyworld again, I will ride EE. I am sure of one thing, the ride will be better than some rides and not as good as some others. If I am happy at the end of the day then EE and all the other rides will have been worth it.

• Banned User

Re: The problem with the EE reviews

Far from the truth. Disney in the past, has a high level of standards to acheive when it comes to new attractions. ANd, simply put, EE hit a speed bump and falls flat on it tushy.

TOT MGM (NOT DCA!): The last great E! ticket.

EE is a CC (C-Ticket Peter Pan is better).

• Ooh boy!

Your opinion != facts, kay?

• Closed Account

TOT MGM (NOT DCA!): The last great E! ticket.

Surely u jest. The E Ticket ended when the first jeep looked into the eyes of Mara.... and never returned........

• Banned User

Youre right. TOT opened 1994, Indy 1995. Indy is the last great E! Others, do not be fooled by Dinosaur, which is merely Indy in Wolves closing (what were they thinknig about when they built Dinosaur/and/or CTE? An okay ride, but, mediocre. Felisha Rashad? And, narrated by the dude who was brought up on assault charges? that attraction needs a serious, serious redo).

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by zzyzx
    Youre right. TOT opened 1994, Indy 1995. Indy is the last great E! Others, do not be fooled by Dinosaur, which is merely Indy in Wolves closing (what were they thinknig about when they built Dinosaur/and/or CTE? An okay ride, but, mediocre. Felisha Rashad? And, narrated by the dude who was brought up on assault charges? that attraction needs a serious, serious redo).
    I'm not fooled. Dinosaur is only half-way intertaining when you go on it looking backwards or simply look down so you can see how the dinosaur's metal bars EASILY break themeing. Or when you, of course listen/hum/sing the Indiana Jones theme-- no kididing.

But yes, I like what you said Maigical Mirror. It's the same point I was trying to bring when the first negative review thread about E:E appared on here-- keep everyone's mind open until they experience it for themselves.

• Look Right, Pick Up Phone

zzyzx,

Although I, and you, wouldn't rank either as being a GREAT E-Ticket, you were more than ready to claim the Rock'n'Roller Coaster and Soarin' were both E-Tickets...hrmm...

• Inappropriate

People are going to kill me with sticks for saying this, but i think we just need to understand that reviews are reviews and opinions of one person. Just like movie reviews (Almost every Star Wars movie was dubbed terrible by critics, but look how successful the series is) ride reviews are nothing more than opinions. Call me the black sheep, but Mission Space is one of my favorite rides ever, and i've been on many a-ride. This could be blasphemous, but i like Dinosaur a LOT better than Indy. And as many bad reviews (and good ones too!) as i've heard about EE, i'm going to head straight for that ride next time I go to Animal Kingdom... right after I get off Dinosaur

Click the banner! ^^^^
    Follow us on Twitter
    @mickeymutineers and on Facebook
    Mickey Mutineer Podcast now available in the blog and on iTunes!

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Opinions are like a$$holes... everyone has one.

• e komo mai

I think people should post their reviews. If one doesn't like them, one doesn't need to read them.

• Inappropriate

Quote Originally Posted by aimster
    Opinions are like a$$holes... everyone has one.
    Hehehehe. That's just just funny Some of them just stink.

Click the banner! ^^^^
    Follow us on Twitter
    @mickeymutineers and on Facebook
    Mickey Mutineer Podcast now available in the blog and on iTunes!