Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Banned User

Guernsey, Channel Islands, United Kingdom

Re: You can have lunch at Be Our Guest?

While Be Our Guest at lunch is expensive it can also provide good vaule on the Disney Dining Plan. The food here is better quality to everything else I have had in regards to Quick Service at the Magic Kingdom. Tried the Polish Hot Dog at Casey's and it was the worst Hot Dog I have ever eaten.

I agree a lot of the food at Magic Kingdom isn't that great. I do love the pork shank at Gaston's Tavern and the waffle sandwiches at Sleepy Hollow though. One or the other is always on my must-have when I visit MK.
    Same here... I think if you can have a good Breakfast and dinner. The Pork Shank is a good snack to fill you up during lunch.

Re: You can have lunch at Be Our Guest?

Quote Originally Posted by DisCollector View Post
    I was mainly curious not only due to assuming it was a reservation only type of place, but also due to the fact that Beauty and the Beast is one of my favorite Disney films and was curious about the restaurant in general.
    If you like Beauty and the Beast don't be put off by the wait or comments on the food and definitely check it out. The line looks very long, but moves extremely quickly, rarely will you be waiting more than 30 minutes or so, and inside the restaurant is spectacular and well worth the wait.

The food is good too, the Braised Pork is light years ahead of a burger and fries from Cosmic Ray's, and certainly better value for money than eating dinner there would be - it does feel a little like eating in luxury even if you're only spending fifteen dollars, so it's worth checking out, even if just the once. And the grey stuff (on the cupcakes) really is delicious.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12