• I'm from Canada eh!

There is magic in the air... LITERALLY!

As I'm from Calgary and Married to a West Jet Flight Attendant it is almost my duty to post this:

WestJet unveils Disney themed 737 | CTV Calgary News
    The smiling face of Mickey Mouse is set to appear at airport terminals throughout Canada, following the unveiling of WestJet’s custom-painted Boeing Next-Generation 737, 800 series, aircraft.
    The aircraft, known as the Magic Plane, is a symbol of the relationship between WestJet and Walt Disney Parks & Resorts, and features a large depiction of Mickey Mouse along the tail of the aircraft.
    "Bringing this vision to life has been a true collaboration between our companies and it's so exciting to see the final result -- the aircraft is absolutely beautiful," said Marlie Morrison, Managing Director, Marketing & Sales, The Walt Disney Company (Canada) Ltd. "WestJetters are the first point of contact for many of our Walt Disney Worldguests embarking on their memorable family vacation.”

The inaugural flight of the Magic Plane is scheduled for December 3, when it will transport members of the Boys and Girls Club, WestJet volunteers, and chaperones, from Calgary to Orlando, for three days of fun at the Walt Disney World Resort. "With the Magic Plane, we are soaring to new heights, offering guests of all ages the chance to share the skies with one of the world's most beloved and iconic figures,” said Gregg Saretsky, WestJet President and CEO. “We also look forward to having fun with our guests on the ground as they see the Magic Plane flying over their communities and at airports across our expanding network."
    The custom paintjob required the effort of a crew of 26 people working for 24 days and the final product includes 36 different colours of paint.
    Inside the cabin, the headrests of the seats are adorned with a magical star design and flight crews will distribute Disney character shaped cookies.
    During the peak winter months, WestJet schedules 39 flights each week from Canadian airports to Orlando.

• Under that tree again!

Re: There is magic in the air... LITERALLY!

New WestJet ‘Magic Plane’ Features Disney’s Sorcerer Mickey

posted on December 2nd, 2013 by Thomas Smith, Social Media Director, Disney Parks

Today, WestJet unveiled their newest custom-painted aircraft called the “Magic Plane” featuring Mickey Mouse in his famous role, Sorcerer Mickey.

The custom-painted Boeing Next-Generation 737-800 series aircraft was unveiled in Calgary after teams worked around the clock for nearly a month adding 36 different colors to the outside of the “Magic Plane.” The actual design was created by WestJet and Disney Parks & Resorts (Canada) to tell a story from tail to nose.

Sorcerer Mickey is on the tail of the “Magic Plane” with stars swirling around the fuselage and wings to images of fireworks over Cinderella Castle at the Walt Disney World Resort. The two sides of the aircraft are mirror images of each other in all aspects but one – and that’s for you to discover.

Inside the “Magic Plane,” guests receive cookies in the shape of Disney characters on all flights and there are custom star-designed headrest covers to add to the magic inside the cabin.
    The “Magic Plane” will make its inaugural flight to Orlando, Fla., on December 3. Following the flight, it will travel throughout WestJet’s domestic, trans-border and international network.
    Keep an eye to the sky for Sorcerer Mickey beginning December 3 and let us know what you think of the design in the comments and with the hashtag #MagicPlane.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Now, that's pretty cool !!!

• 1,200 Miles from da Mouse

Wow as an airline employee, I think that's pretty cool, my airline used to do awesome jobs like that, but no longer..
    The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.
    -George S. Patton

• Heavy Breather

Pretty, Magical, if you ask me.

• I'm from Canada eh!

Heh... I think they used Sleeping Beauties Castle. Oops.

Totally cool.
    I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

• Sasquatch

I want to fly on this right now.

• Under that tree again!

Lots of airlines have special planes like this, not just for Disney Parks but other attractions too.

I hope someday I get to fly on one.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

I hope someone makes a die cast model of this plane!

Pretty cool! When I head to Florida from Calgary next year, I hope to get this one.