Where's the Christmas Tree

Hello everyone. I haven't been to the park at Christmas time for quite a few years. When I looked at pictures today of Main Street, there was no Christmas tree in the circle at the beginning of Main Street. Don't they put one up anymore? How disappointing.

Also, when I was in the park this last September, I saw that they have cut down all the trees in the circle in front of the castle; ones that used to be filled with twinkling lights at night. I think that was a mistake. Those trees added something to the whole diarama there. Anyone else agree?

Thanks...........Bill

Re: Where's the Christmas Tree

Its not up because where it stands is the same place they put all the cameras for the filming of the Christmas Day Parade, which was yesterday and today, so.... it should go out tonight and be there tomorrow. Yes, they do it in one night like Magic.

The Trees were removed for the purpose of making the hub more suitable for viewing the fireworks. There are some trees on the outer ring of the Hub that have the twinkle lights. I do miss them in the middle too. They paved paradise to put up a fireworks view lot

Quote Originally Posted by Kidgenie View Post
    The Trees were removed for the purpose of making the hub more suitable for viewing the fireworks. There are some trees on the outer ring of the Hub that have the twinkle lights. I do miss them in the middle too. They paved paradise to put up a fireworks view lot
    ...and to think I used to watch them from my mom's bedroom each night...
    "Ignore the Chihuahua behind the curtain."

• Minion

ORDDU: The trees that used to be located in the Hub were also removed to make for better viewing of the castle's stage show. This decision was made back in 2005 for the Cinderellabration show--which was originally to be much more elaborate than it turned out to be. If it had been more like the Cinderellabration show in Tokyo Disneyland, they might have been more justified in getting rid of the trees. But after the budget was cut for Cinderellabration--so were the trees!