Epcot Beer around the world

Back in September I had the chance to do something I do every year when we make are Walt Disney world trip Beer around the world at epcot the only bad part about it this time around we started about 6:00 PM and had about till 8:30 to finish.

After going to the water park all morning we made it to epcot

We made our way to the first stop Canada there i was able to buy a Moosehead (Moosehead is Canada's oldest independent brewery, located in Saint John, New Brunswick. The brewery was founded in 1867 by Susannah Oland and is still operated by the Oland family, now in the sixth generation of ownership under Derek Oland)

next stop United Kingdom here was able to run inside the pub and buy a Bass Beer (The Bass Brewery was founded in 1777 by William Bass in Burton upon Trent, England. The main brand was Bass Pale Ale, once the best selling beer in the UK)

now we walked over to France to try Kronenbourg 1664 (Kronenbourg Brewery is a brewery founded in 1664 by Geronimus Hatt in Strasbourg as the Hatt Brewery. The name comes from the area where the brewery relocated in 1850. The company is owned by the Carlsberg Group)

feeling good right now I noticed that it was getting dark and time to hurry and drink faster if I was going to make it before 8:30. next stop was Morocco to have a Casablanca "casa beer" (The Moroccan premium beer is Casablanca (also a lager), which costs more than the other two. Casablanca is also exported)

of we go to japan were i got a Sapporo Quite a common beer in California but just wanted something good to wash down the casa beer lol (Sapporo Breweries Limited is a Japanese brewery founded in 1876. Their world headquarters are in Ebisu, Shibuya, Tokyo)

the American adventure was coming up there i was able to try a Samuel Adams (Samuel Adams is an American brand of beer brewed by the Boston Beer Company and its associated contract brewers. The company was founded in 1984)

half way done and getting late we made it to Italy for a Birra Moretti (Birra Moretti was an Italian brewing company, founded in Udine in 1859 by Luigi Moretti)

next stop Germany to try one of my Favorite place to get beer i had a Altenmunster (It’s very smooth and the balance between barley and hop is remarkable both about the aroma than the taste)

lol for some reason i skipped the outpost i never think about it as a showcase but made it to china to have a Tsing Tao (Tsingtao Brewery Co.,Ltd. is China's second largest brewery. It was founded in 1903 by German settlers )

next stop was Norway to try Carlsberg (The Carlsberg Group is a Danish brewing company founded in 1847) and first time was able to buy something to eat had to get a School bread how i miss it so much sorry no pic of school bread

And finely made it around the world last stop Mexico by the time I got here it was 8:5? Something they were closed outside I ran inside and the bar was closed to and they were lots of people inside I asked the lady at the door that all I needed was one beer somehow I don’t remember must have been the beer I got one there and it was a Dos Equis had to set outside and drink the beer and was able to watch illuminations from México (Cervecería Cuauhtémoc-Moctezuma is a major brewery based in Monterrey, Nuevo León, Mexico, founded in 1890)

after spending over 100.00 on beer for myself in two hours and watching the firework show i was able to somehow walk all the way to the bus stops the go back to the hotel but before i left i had to take a photo of spaceship earth with all my cups.

lol here is some pic they took of me at mexico the last stop enjoy

Last edited by abelambriz; 01-09-2014 at 01:14 PM.

Re: Epcot Beer around the world

Nice! They have some good beer and it's good to know that they use brews that are native to the countries.
    I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

•   
    • Minion

awesome thanks for the report!!!

• Under that tree again!

Glad you got to Drink Around the World. I haven't done it in a few years, and have never done it with beers or in two hours. I like your little tidbits about that tastes and brewers that you shared along with the photos.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

LOL...This report cracked me up, very cool. Ive ate my way around, but I never make it past Canada for drinking beers.

Ive always wanted to do this, but cant bring myself to spend that much money on not enough beer lol

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Salud, great report! I love how with each picture you can see the alcohol kicking in, well done!

• Singing Drinker

*applauds*

That was one hell of a pub crawl. Congratulations on surviving
    Credibility is to be sought for. Credulity is not. Sadly the latter is our normal human state.

thanks everyone had a great time doing this. I can’t wait for this September the only plan this time around I’m going to start early and go for two different beers from every county I might need to rent a scooter this time around just like I did in universal and for the food and wine festival.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Kronenbourg 1664 is my favorite beer. I love it. Carlsberg is another favorite. Sapporo is good but I like Kirin Ichiban a little better.

This is something I want to do sometime, but I already told my boyfriend we'd need to share each drink to both save money and so we won't get too plastered.

This is the reason I'm not so fond of the "Food & Drunks Festival." I'm there with my family and Epcot is like a St. Patty's Day Pubcrawl. Nice.

just booked my trip for sep beer around the world here i come lol

I am surprised you even remember doing this.. lol... You look completely hammered by the end. lol
    Co-Host of the Disney Nerds Podcast (found on i-tunes, Stitcher, and Podbean)
    Co-Creator of the Mouseketeer Club group on Facebook.

• I'm from Canada eh!

Amazing. Wonderful job!

I don't like beer but I do love all the wine from all the countries that sell it. That's one thing I like to do there is sample all the wine so I feel your enthusiasm for a beer around the world.