• Certified in everything

ESPN Wide World of Sports Bus Routes

Going to be at WDW for the marathon this weekend. I'm having trouble finding information about routes to this location online. Do buses run between the theme parks and the ESPN Wide World of Sports, or does traveling between these two places require changing buses at a hotel?

Thanks in advance!
    Disneyland Wooooh!

"You see- Everybody's got a laughin' place, trouble is most folks won't take the time to go look for it."

• Under that tree again!

Re: ESPN Wide World of Sports Bus Routes

You will likely have to transfer at a hotel. Maybe something from the TTC. What park do you want to come from?

As I don't recall , I know there is a site out there with lots of information on WDW transit. I'll go check and see if I can dig up some info or a link.

Couldn't find it but saw the info. During events like that there are buses between the PoP, All Stars and Caribbean Beach Resort. However for the marathon, since it's not simple a cheer event, I would guess there should be something from all resorts.
    Last edited by swampymarsh; 01-08-2014 at 08:54 PM.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

• Certified in everything

Thanks a lot! I was actually looking to swing by ESPN to pick up my bib during one of the days that I would be visiting a park (not on the raceday), but it looks like I will have to head to a hotel first.

i really appreciate the help!
    Disneyland Wooooh!

"You see- Everybody's got a laughin' place, trouble is most folks won't take the time to go look for it."

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by cruise View Post
    Going to be at WDW for the marathon this weekend. I'm having trouble finding information about routes to this location online. Do buses run between the theme parks and the ESPN Wide World of Sports, or does traveling between these two places require changing buses at a hotel?

Thanks in advance!
    buses don't normally operate to WWoS and are only specially chartered to that location for events such as the one you are participating in. I am almost certain no busses run directly from WWoS to the theme parks during this period and only go to the hotels at select times. you should either check your information package for said times or call ahead for more info.

• Under that tree again!

Quote Originally Posted by goofy donald View Post
    . you should either check your information package for said times or call ahead for more info.
    Checking that package is the thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by cruise View Post
    Thanks a lot! I was actually looking to swing by ESPN to pick up my bib during one of the days that I would be visiting a park (not on the raceday), but it looks like I will have to head to a hotel first.

i really appreciate the help!
    When they have the expo they should have bus service. You may want to drive or bus to a hotel getting served.

If available it a short walk from MK to the Contemporary and from Epcot to the Boardwalk or Yatch and Beach Clubs.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.