music used in Epcot

Hi Folks

Maybe someone out there can help me find a piece of music I heard when I visited Epcot in the mid 1980's. I was in an attraction/ride that was as best I can remember featuring Mexico in at least a portion of the ride. I used to think that it might have been It's A Small World but I have watched/listened to postings on YouTube and the only music used there is the Iconic "It's A Small World Song". My best guess now is the Mexican Pav. However, I have also watched/listened to those attractions on YouTube and the tune I heard is not used. Since I was there decades ago, the music may have changed. The only clue that I have is that the tune that I heard was certainly Mexican in flavor and was something that I had actually heard before because I recognized the familiar tune. I thought at the time that I had must have heard it played on a local radio station here in Va. I listened for it when I returned home but I never heard it again. Anybody have any words of wisdom on what the tune I heard in the ride was? One more thing, there is a site that has samples of the music used in the park (including the Mariachi music used around the Mexican Pav.). I have listened to all of those tunes and did not hear the tune I am after- of course that music is the current music used.

surryearl

• Tomorrow's Child

Re: music used in Epcot

The only song I can think of from the Mexican Pavillion is the attraction theme to El Rio del Tiempo.

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." -
    Walt Disney