Need help producring 2006 Piece of History Pins

I hope this isn't against the rules or the wrong forum to post this in.

Last year WDW introduced the Piece of History pins where they put bits of the rides into pins and sold them. I thought this was a great idea and wanted to collect the pins the problem was that I live far from WDW and can't make it down there all the time (usually only once or twice a year) and so in order to collect the pins I had to enlist the help of a fellow mice chatter. This worked excellently and with his help and some good buying on my trips I was able to get all but one of the pins (20,000 Leagues).

My problem comes that now Disney is releasing a 2006 series and I'd like to collect those to keep up the set, unfortunately I still live very far from WDW and I won't be down there until December, and my source from last year won't be renewing his AP. So I was wondering if I could put out a call to any APers out there and see if they'd be willing to pick them up for me and send them to me. I'd gladly pay the cost and shipping on them and can send money through paypal if it is useful. But can anyone help me?

Thank You

• Banned User

Re: Need help producring 2006 Piece of History Pins

you dont need an ap to get these pins. they are released at the pin traidng area in downtown disney and also at the WOD store there. so really anyone that lives in the orlando area could get them for you. We go over from time to time but not regularly and I have bought a few of them on ebay. With the exception of one of them I paid what I would have if I bought it at the parks but I did have to pay shipping fees too.