LAKE BUENA VISTA -- It's always a bummer when IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth ends and you know it's time to go. But good news for you late-night sippers and noshers: Epcot invites you to hang out longer for happy hour Round 2.
Walt Disney World has announced its all-new After Hours Wind Down experience at Epcot. As the grand finale fireworks show consumes the sky, your night is just kicking off.
This is one of the most "intimate" of experiences possible at Epcot: no kids are allowed, and families have gone home.
You get to pick one of four authentic and exclusive lounges. Award-winning Epcot chefs and sommeliers pair a beverage flight with cultural cuisine.
- La Cava del Tequila (Mexico)
- Spice Road Table (Morocco)
- Tutto Gusto Wine Cellar (Italy)
- Rose & Crown Pub (United Kingdom)
- Selection of appetizers and one beverage flight (cash bar option available to purchase additional beverages)
- Adults (21 and over only) $35 per person/per location (tax and gratuity not included)
- 9:20 p.m. to 11 p.m. Thursdays to Sundays (through Sept. 15)
You can make your reservation now at Disneyworld.com/Spring or call 407-WDW-DINE