Filming for New Soarin video taking place next month at the Magic Kingdom

There is a rumor that next month, the same film crews that are making the new Soarin over the World video will be filming at Magic Kingdom and Epcot. The video would be added to Soarin Over California in California Adventure and Soarin in Epcot.
    Soarin' filming to take place at Walt Disney World in the near future

Re: Filming for New Soarin video taking place next month at the Magic Kingdom

So...Soarin' Over Somewhere Other Than California?
    "I know this is probably your first flight, and it's...mine too!"

It could be cool if the next Soarin film visits many different Disney Parks. As long as we get many different sites, smells, and experiences along the way. What I really hope for is that the new film has better transitions from one scene to another.

Maybe each version will have its own ending in the park the attraction is located... Just an idea.

http://www.youtube.com/DreamImagineCreate

Home of Miniature Disneyland

• Senior Minion

Quote Originally Posted by DreamImagineCreate View Post
    Maybe each version will have its own ending in the park the attraction is located... Just an idea.
    I hope it's this, I think flying over the other parks when you're at DL would be lame.
    The Mickey audience is not made up of people; it has no racial, national, political, religious or social differences or affiliations; the Mickey audience is made up of parts of people, of that deathless, precious, ageless, absolutely primitive remnant of something in every world-wracked human being which makes us play with children’s toys and laugh without self-consciousness at silly things, and sing in bathtubs, and dream and believe that our babies are uniquely beautiful. You know…the Mickey in us.
    -Walt Disney

• Under that tree again!

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Bob View Post
    I hope it's this, I think flying over the other parks when you're at DL would be lame.

The Epcot version is the same as the DCA version, so they have the DLR ending.

I suspect if they do film at WDW, it's so their films ends with flying over WDW.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

• formerly very helpful

Keep the same brilliant Jerry Goldsmith musical score.

• Down Pluto!

It would not surprise me that Disney mismanagement is doing away with the Disneyland ending in favor of their mistress - WDW. It would become Soarin' over Pablum.

Give me Disneyland or give me death!

I am Sambo, and I endorse this signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Sambo View Post
    It would not surprise me that Disney mismanagement is doing away with the Disneyland ending in favor of their mistress - WDW. It would become Soarin' over Pablum.

Give me Disneyland or give me death!
    They filmed Disneyland, so itll for sure have Disneyland, at least in DCA. I think its most likely each park will have their own version, but again, if we are going around the world I wouldnt mind a quick flyover of other parks.

Quote Originally Posted by sbk1234 View Post
    Keep the same brilliant Jerry Goldsmith musical score.
    I'm sure there would be a lot of uproar if the Goldsmith score was removed, to me that's the defining "trademark" of Soarin', the music.
    "Hello folks, welcome aboard the Disneyland Railroad..."
    "The Gods have been angered by all the celebratin'..."

That....is probably the stupidest idea I've ever heard.

• film975

Quote Originally Posted by DreamImagineCreate View Post
    I got a strong feeling that's what the Imagineers are going for here.

Quote Originally Posted by TFN5459 View Post
    I'm sure there would be a lot of uproar if the Goldsmith score was removed, to me that's the defining "trademark" of Soarin', the music.
    Plus, it's a fitting tribute to that brilliant composer who passed away only a few short years after the California Adventure originally opened. I wouldn't mind a remix of it though if they put a new sound system in the attraction to go along with the new projectors that are rumored to be going in.
    Last edited by film975; 04-23-2014 at 10:14 PM.

• Buena Vista St. & Red Car

Just last month (3/14 I believe) they flew over DCA and DL early in the morning and filmed a scene for Soarin, so no need to worry. I'm assuming each resort will have a unique ending now.

Quote Originally Posted by hollyray View Post
    That....is probably the stupidest idea I've ever heard.
    I wouldn't be so quick to jump the gun, for all we know they could be filming exclusively for the EPCOT version, in that case we wouldn't even see any of the Florida footage at DCA
    "Hello folks, welcome aboard the Disneyland Railroad..."
    "The Gods have been angered by all the celebratin'..."