Question FastPass+ Wait Times Posted Anywhere?

Hi all,

I love how the rides' wait times are in the MDE app, but I'm wondering if the wait times for FP+ lines are known/posted anywhere.

We've already got a FP+ time of 9:40 - 10:40 PM for Splash Mountain because we're hoping to get that top-of-the-drop view during the 10:35 fireworks show, so I thought that having an idea of the average FP+ line wait times (for SM in the evening on a mid-May weekend) would help us have the best chance of acing the timing.

Of course, judging from past experiences on Splash Mountain, we'll probably spend those ten minutes staring at vultures.

P.S.
    I read that Disney will be allowing additional FPs in-park - is it true that those can only be gotten once you've already used your 3 scheduled ones? That would really mess things up for us folks who choose the "Option C" evening times!

Re: FastPass+ Wait Times Posted Anywhere?

Wait times are not posted for FP lines as they do their best to keep it under 10 mins. With FP return windows lasting one hour it would be hard to predict when people will return. Normally the lines will get longer after a near by show or parade lets out.

Re: FastPass+ Wait Times Posted Anywhere?

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer42 View Post
    Wait times are not posted for FP lines as they do their best to keep it under 10 mins. With FP return windows lasting one hour it would be hard to predict when people will return. Normally the lines will get longer after a near by show or parade lets out.
    Gotcha. I was wondering if it was even tracked, like by handing out the cards as they do for regular lines to get the data in the first place. The general goal of <10 is good to know! Thanks.