• -

Is Pizzafari in Animal Kingdom as bad as Play-Doh Port in Disneyland?

Every time my family makes its way out to Florida, we always eat at the same places. We are looking to try new things at each park this time. I won't eat at Redd Rockett's in Disneyland as the food is so bad (seriously, how do you screw up pizza?). I was wondering, for those who have been to both, is it as bad as that excrement they are passing off as pizza in Disneyland?
    Last edited by calsig31; 05-09-2014 at 07:43 AM.

• Indiana Scott

Re: Is Pizzafari in Animal Kingdom as bad as Play-Doh Port in Disneyland?

I'm kinda surprised to hear your impressions of the pizza at Pizza Port. There have been many Mice Chatters that really like it.
    I've never had the nerve to try it myself though. While I don't doubt my fellow MC'rs good taste, in my mind it would be miraculous if Disney could make good pizza.

• -

Quote Originally Posted by ScottG View Post
    I'm kinda surprised to hear your impressions of the pizza at Pizza Port. There have been many Mice Chatters that really like it.
    I've never had the nerve to try it myself though. While I don't doubt my fellow MC'rs good taste, in my mind it would be miraculous if Disney could make good pizza.
    I think there have been just as many who can't stand Pizza Port. It is one of those polarizing places where people are on the extreme end either loving it or hating it. I think, though, that most people who love it are liking it for the pasta there over the pizza. I don't remember reading too many good reviews on the pizza. That is why I was wondering if the place in Animal Kingdom was as bad.
    "You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."

My opinion is that it is much worst. I strongly prefer Pizza Port to Pizzafari. I don't even go to Pizzafari any more. Ever. But I will go to Pizza Port. That said, a disclaimer I must add is that I usually don't have the pizza, I have the pasta or one of the other options at Pizza Port.

My family always makes sure to stop at Pizzafari! We've never been to Pizza Port, but we all call Pizzafari a favorite

• Minion

never had a negative experience here, I just think with all the great and unique food options you can get at disney its a real shame when i hear people want to order the standard cheese pizza, burger and fries or chicken nuggets. avoid the standard theme park faire and look at some more unique interesting food, broaden the horizons a bit. now this is a little bit more difficult at animal kingdom but its still very doable. there are two great table service options in the yak and yeti and tusker house, obviously avoid rainforest cafe. the TS's have the most adventurous food, albeit its all stuff that is still comfortable and by no means crazy, just a different spin on things. if your looking for counter service, there is some very nice barbecue at flame tree that isn't super unique persay, but a noticeable upgrade on standard theme park food, or the honey chicken over fried rice in asia which is a personal favourite.