Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Urgent: Please Respond

Does anyone know when the newly crowned World Champions Pittsburgh Steelers are coming to WDW to celebrate their victory? please let me know as soon as possible, as i live in California, and would greatly like to go and see the Men Of Steel, and thus need to book travel accordingly. Thanks! GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!

We're from the town with the great football team...We cheer the Pittsburgh Steelers!! Winning's a habit, not only a dream! Hines Ward, The Bus, Big Ben and Cowher. Go on and get em Steelers! Its been many years, and coming! Just keep that Steeler machinery humming!
    Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy.

• Vehicle rotating backward

Re: Urgent: Please Respond

Chances are that they'll be there with their families and armchair quarterbacks following them around aren't appreciated.

I remember in the grand old days of the 49ers dynasty, we wound up with Joe Montana going past us in Disneyland, and a whole flock of people following after him. He later complained in an interview about being trailed around on his family time at DL.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dsnyfnatic
    Does anyone know when the newly crowned World Champions Pittsburgh Steelers are coming to WDW to celebrate their victory? please let me know as soon as possible, as i live in California, and would greatly like to go and see the Men Of Steel, and thus need to book travel accordingly. Thanks! GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!

We're from the town with the great football team...We cheer the Pittsburgh Steelers!! Winning's a habit, not only a dream! Hines Ward, The Bus, Big Ben and Cowher. Go on and get em Steelers! Its been many years, and coming! Just keep that Steeler machinery humming!
    Might want to give both parks a call...I assume that at least whoever they got to do the commercials (Hines Ward)? and at least a couple of others could be coming to both parks (DLR and WDW)...check the websites too...
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Sorry...called DLR. and checked DLR and WDW sites - no info yet...may want to check in the morning. Oh well, I tried...
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• Former CM

Hines Ward said he was going to Disneyland so maybe you won't have to make that cross country trip.

• Resident Neuroscientist

on a college campus for the rest of my life

I believe they are in the parade at WDW today.
    -Kyle, Member of the DCA Lovers Alliance
    I'M GOING TO YALE!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pyrateslife4me84
    I believe they are in the parade at WDW today.
    I read the same thing. GO STEELERS!

• Banned User

bouy that was fast detroit to disney world and they didn't get done till way past midnight!!!! I thought disney stopped those commercials. I did like the one where they were all practicing the line though. I know mr ward was named mvp but I think the bus should have done it since jerome announced his retirement. I remember him from his days playing at Notre Dame and have followed him ever since. It's great he can go out on top!!!!
    GO STEELERRSSSSSSS

• WDW FAN

It was today, Monday, if I read the daily flash right.

• Senior Minion

Just caught a clip of the Steelers players at WDW today riding with Mickey dressed up like a football player in a convertible and Goofy in the background.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by erick13
    Hines Ward said he was going to Disneyland so maybe you won't have to make that cross country trip.
    He says it both ways. One for each coast.

• Former CM

Quote Originally Posted by sediment
    He says it both ways. One for each coast.
    The last few years we got the WDW version over hear and no DL version.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Watched the Monday edition of PTI (Pardon The Interruption) and Jerome Bettis of the Steelers was interviewed from WDW, wearing his special gold mouse ears. Commercials have Hines Ward going to WDW/DL, then saying..."and I'm takin' the bus..."

• Super Old Guy

So a coworker was trying to tell me that Disneys stopped doing those commercials for a couple of years. Anybody have any info on this? I thought it's been a non-stop thing for many years.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

They didn't do one last year because they were concentrating their marketing efforts on the 50th anniversary. That's the only time, I believe, they haven't done it since the campaign began in the 80's.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast