• dl159

Best Disney World counter service restaurants?

I am going to Walt Disney World for the first time this summer and I was wondering, what are the best places to eat in the parks? I will be on a budget so I am looking for great counter service restaurants. Also, do any of the counter service restaurants offer free refills on drinks? Thanx for your help.

Re: Best Disney World counter service restaurants?

We like Cosmic Ray's at Magic Kingdom because there is something for everyone there is seems. Epcot has many good choices that I can't just pick one. Hollywood Studios has really good food at The Commissary. If you need help in picking one try this site and they offer the menus too. AllEars.Net - The Unofficial Disney Vacation Planning Guide - Walt Disney World, Disneyland and Disney Cruise Line

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by DLR159 View Post
    I am going to Walt Disney World for the first time this summer and I was wondering, what are the best places to eat in the parks? I will be on a budget so I am looking for great counter service restaurants. Also, do any of the counter service restaurants offer free refills on drinks? Thanx for your help.
    Ill give you a top 5 for each park. keep in mind not all parks are equal in the quality of their food offerings, I would rank them as so: Epcot, MK, DHS, AK. that being said here are my choices.

AK: 1) Flame Tree BBQ 2) Yak and Yeti 3) Restaurantasaurus 4) Tamu Tamu 5) Pizzafari
    DHS: 1) Backlot Express 2) Starring Rolls 3) Fairfax Fair 4) Pizza Planet 5) Min and Bills
    MK: 1) Be Our Guest 2) Columbia Harbour House 3) Diamond Horseshoe 4) Gaston's Tavern 5) Cosmic Ray's
    Epcot: 1) La Cantina San Angel 2) Yorkshire county fish shop 3) Sunshine seasons 4) Boulengerie patisserie 5) katsura grill

if you have any further questions just ask.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

MK: Sleepy Hollow (the waffle sandwiches are amazing), Gaston's Tavern (love the pork shank but grab some BBQ sauce packets from Cosmic Ray's on your way over), Pecos Bill's, Columbia Harbor House & Casey's Corner (corn dog nuggets!)

Epcot: Sunshine Seasons in the Land pavilion, Cantina de San Angel in Mexico (awesome chicken tacos), Tangerine Cafe in Morocco, the fish & chips counter in the UK & Katsura Grill in Japan (I like the udon noodle bowls).

DHS: Writer's Stop (the apple cinnamon muffin is great for breakfast or a snack with some iced coffee), Fairfax Fair... the rest is really MEH to me.

Never been to AK so can't help you there.

• dl159

Thank you for your help! I won't be able to try all of these restaurants but I will for sure pick some out of the ones you mentioned.