Vacation Specials in January and February?

I know that WDW offers specials like free dining from time to time. Does anyone know if they have historically offered any specials in January or February? If so, what kind of special?

I am a SoCal resident and frequent Disneyland (although I grew up in Florida with WDW). My daughter will be traveling to WDW for a competition sometime in this time frame and I am just trying to plan. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Vacation Specials in January and February?

I don't think I have ever been past mid-January to mid-February, when all of their special packages would be, so I don't know. They might have not announced it yet, and it might be based on how full the hotels are at a certain point in time.

I think they offered so much off room rates if I remember correctly. There wasn't a free dining offered but I remember commercials for like 15 percent off room rates it seems.

• Under that tree again!

After the Holidays end and other than President's Day Week, it's the slow season.

Your event may have a decent package offer. The downside is if you want to do something outside the package, it may not work for you.

Due to it being offseason they will likely have offers that will come out later in summer. They have in the past done free dining at that time but not this year. Cheaper room rates are likely.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Thanks for the info everyone. I'm excited to be returning to WDW. I just want to make sure I make the most informed decisions since this trip is going to cost us some $$$ since we're coming from California.

I'm sure I'll be back with more questions.