View Poll Results: Lunch or dinner at Be our Guest?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lunch!

5 50.00%
  • Dinner!

5 50.00%

• former CM

Question Be our Guest: lunch or dinner?

If friends were going to have just one meal at "Be our Guest" in the new Fantasyland, would you recommend lunch or dinner?
    Why?

(I've implemented a curse: anyone using the word "depends" will have to wear Depends. )

• Minion

Re: Be our Guest: lunch or dinner?

dinner: simply put its a more complete overall experience. I mean at its core its the difference between quick service and table service.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I did not respond to the poll. I have not eaten at the restaurant. I am planning a vacation that will begin in 57 days time. I did not get an ADR for Dinner. I did not call the Dining number, but I did look online for availability. None has ever shown up. I am traveling solo at the end of August. I have a link for a fastpass for lunch, but at this point in time, the link does not let me make a selection. Perhaps when I get closer. Perhaps on one of my days in the MK, I will get in the standby line at 10:30 a.m., and experience an early lunch.

Then I will answer the poll.

Disney opens these attractions, and they become so popular, that they are hard to book. Some people become very upset, if they are not able to experience the popular attractions/restaurants/character meets. I will be happy, if it happens, if not than I'll eat somewhere else.

Save some grey stuff for me.

Having gone through the trauma of not getting BoG Dinner Reservations or Lunch FP+ reservations, I was surprised how easy it was to eat at lunch. We got in line at 10:35am, and were eating by 11:15, which is a little early, but not super early. Definitely worth it for a Beauty and the Beast loving group of 9. We didn't really feel we were missing much by doing lunch, and enjoyed being able to explore the rest of the restaurant without feeling like we were getting in the way too much.

(All of the ladies were Disneybounding as one of Belle's dresses, and we shared a Disneybounding Beast. The pictures in the Music Box room copying the portraits on the wall turned out super cute!)

If you have the opportunity to use FP+, however, definitely do it!

We (Mom, me and brother) ate there last year for lunch in November. We arrived in line at 1030 and were told we had a 45 min wait to get in. It actually turned out to be only a 20 minute wait. The food was cheaper than dinner and pretty much was the same thing on the dinner menu. We enjoyed it and after we ordered it seemed like no time had passed until our food came to our table.

Mom and I are going to be eating there again for lunch this November because we enjoyed it so much. This time we are going to try the fastpass + option because we might eat lunch a little later.

I will always see lunch. Dinner may be a much more complete experience, but lunch gives you more freedom. You get to choose where you sit and you are not rushed out where your meal is done so you can look at all the rooms. Also, the prices are comparable to other quick serve locations but the food is unfathomably better.
    "But to look beyond the glory is the hardest part for a hero's strength is measured by his heart."

Whenever you can get a seat! Seriously

• former CM

Thanks for all of the votes and comments!

Looking forward to and planning for trips to Disney parks cheers me up. I'm glad to see all of the lunch fans, though with reservations I think I might go with saving a wait in line for dinner--early dinner--since I like Disney's fake night time experiences (the Blue Bayou and the Haunted Mansion) when the sun is out.

• #bringevilback

I did both on my trip, had a FP for lunch and ADRs for dinner...I was able to snag an ADR a couple of months after my original one for my MK day but forgot to cancel the original one. Thanks to the email reminder I would have had time to cancel but instead cancelled a lunch I had for that day and went to BOG for a third time. The food at dinner was much better, although lunch was good, especially their soup! For dinner I never felt rushed and the atmosphere was far better. Lunch was 10 times louder, and it echoes in there...really overwhelming. Dinner was much calmer and I never felt odd wandering around...plus you get to meet the Beast!