Talking Seven Dwarfs Mine Ride

As local WDW fan we spend quite a bit of time there. We looked forward to the opening of the Mine ride. I want to warn that if your derriere is much wider than a child's it is not the ride for you. I am not sorry that we did take the ride but I must say that the seats are molded for a child and my right hip rode on top of the upturned portion and I ended with a big bruise and pain on that right hip. This is just a precautionary note. Other that that, it is a true coaster ride with all of the speed, usual twists and turns that you expect and many nice visuals.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Re: Seven Dwarfs Mine Ride

I would like to ride the ride at least once, and a few days ago, I made my fastpass selection for that ride on my first day in the Magic Kingdom, this coming August. I am not built like a kid, so I guess I will remember the warning, and be prepared.

Our next trip is in 28 days. We are looking forward to trying it. We watched it taking shape while on our trip last August. I have been hearing about the small size of the cars. We have long legs, so it sounds like we will be twisted like pretzels. It should be interesting!

• Beach Expert

A beach town that Harbor Blvd was named after

Are the seats really small like Gadget's Go-Coaster (in Disneyland's Toon Town) or are they bigger than that?