Tomorrowland and Adventureland Refurbs: More than just paint jobs?

After seeing the new pics of the facelifts that Tomorrowland and Adventureland are receiving, I can't help but ask if anyone knows if there's more to it than just paint?

Given the fact that they have a movie named after them coming out soon, it seems like Tomorrowland might be working on stepping up their game to impress their new fans.

The reason I ask this is because it seems strange for TTA to shut down completely just for some paint. Could it be that they're finally putting something in the empty window space above the Laugh Floor? I can only hope.

If anyone has heard any rumors/facts about these updates, let me know! It just seems like they're making a really big fuss about it for a simple repainting.
    "But to look beyond the glory is the hardest part for a hero's strength is measured by his heart."

• Minion

Re: Tomorrowland and Adventureland Refurbs: More than just paint jobs?

if they do anything it will be minor. major expansion/additions at WDW seem to happen in a cyclical way and they never take on more then two major projects at once. with the disney springs and avatar stuff under production already and starwars land on the horizon to start a few years down the road, expect an addition to epcot as well before anything major is done in MK again. im thinking like in the 2020 range.

Quote Originally Posted by caitlinCADE View Post
    After seeing the new pics of the facelifts that Tomorrowland and Adventureland are receiving, I can't help but ask if anyone knows if there's more to it than just paint?

Given the fact that they have a movie named after them coming out soon, it seems like Tomorrowland might be working on stepping up their game to impress their new fans.

The reason I ask this is because it seems strange for TTA to shut down completely just for some paint. Could it be that they're finally putting something in the empty window space above the Laugh Floor? I can only hope.

If anyone has heard any rumors/facts about these updates, let me know! It just seems like they're making a really big fuss about it for a simple repainting.
    Where can I see these pics?

It was an article on here a little over a week ago.

It seems like they are pretty seriously into these updates.
    "But to look beyond the glory is the hardest part for a hero's strength is measured by his heart."