Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Singing Drinker

Re: Frozen coming to Hollywood?

I'm pleased. Hopefully it'll draw the massive hordes to the East Coast to go visit the cast.
    Credibility is to be sought for. Credulity is not. Sadly the latter is our normal human state.

Wish they would do this sort of thing at Disneyland too.

It is quite curious that they are indeed planning on incorporating a sleigh, with Kristoff for their mini-parade (Hollywood Studios doesnt have a parade at the moment) and that Disneyland decided to not include Kristoff into their Pre-Parade or Meet-N-Greet rotations... I wonder if we will see Kristoff at the DLR due to popular demand.

Although we have been begging for a Frozen dance party, or something over at DCA for quite some time to give some more supply to the Frozen Demand..

These festivites at WDW sound like Anna and Elsa will be on stage, and not necessarily Meeting and Greeting, like they are at the Magic Kingdom though..

#BringKristofftoDLR

~Hatter

• Queen Elsa

Yeah I read that to. It seem they more stuff then Disneyland does. To me it's not right. Disneyland was first so we should get alot of this stuff like Kristoff & Gaston. I know Gaston is not with Frozen but still FL gets him and CA doesn't. I mean they can have the likes of Hans & Gaston for halloween and not just for Halloween parties cause it's not fair to people that can't go to these Halloween events like me. But they should have them out in the tent they have over at Big Thunder Range. Anyways I hope we will get at less Kristoff here.

• Nic

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Hook View Post
    Yeah I read that to. It seem they more stuff then Disneyland does. To me it's not right. Disneyland was first so we should get alot of this stuff like Kristoff & Gaston. I know Gaston is not with Frozen but still FL gets him and CA doesn't. I mean they can have the likes of Hans & Gaston for halloween and not just for Halloween parties cause it's not fair to people that can't go to these Halloween events like me. But they should have them out in the tent they have over at Big Thunder Range. Anyways I hope we will get at less Kristoff here.
    I don't know -- Gaston seems so specific to New Fantasyland and that whole area, it would be weird not to have him out.
    Fear of the unknown.

They are afraid of new ideas.

They are loaded with prejudices, not based upon any reality, but based on if something is new, I reject it immediately because its frightening to me. What they do instead is just stay with the familiar.
    You know, to me, the most beautiful things in all the universe, are the most mysterious.

• Queen Elsa

Quote Originally Posted by Chesire View Post
    I don't know -- Gaston seems so specific to New Fantasyland and that whole area, it would be weird not to have him out.
    I'm tal;king about over here at Disneyland not WDW. Disneyland doesn't have Gaston and I live in CA. This topic was on the Disneyland form befor it was move here.

More temporary Frozen presence.

• film975

Who knows maybe Disneyland will inherit some of this Frozen stuff after this summer party ends in September. I gotta feeling though it maybe extended into the fall because of how popular Frozen is right now. We'll just have to wait and see.

• Cool Yule

Now we know what Frozen things do in Summer.

I'll be leaving now.....

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." -
    Walt Disney

• Minion

ORDDU: I am positively giddy over the idea of finally getting the chance to meet up with Disney's newest hunk--Kristoff!!

ORGOCH: Yeah an' soon as he sees yerself comin' at him he'll be really pissed off!!!

•   
    • FastPass+ Expert

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Imagineer45 View Post
    More temporary Frozen presence.
    Of course it's temporary! Ice melts!

(I could be a CM with responses like that!)
    PlutoHasFleas: The MiceChat Blog

"You are not the first to pass this way, but honestly, it's been a while." - Maelstrom

• Minion

You've gotta think with all the buzz around this film there has to be a more permanent presence for the film in the resort coming in the relatively near future. is there any better place to install it you can think of then blizzard beach?...

Quote Originally Posted by goofy donald View Post
    You've gotta think with all the buzz around this film there has to be a more permanent presence for the film in the resort coming in the relatively near future. is there any better place to install it you can think of then blizzard beach?...
    Although Blizzard Beach seems like an ideal place to put a Frozen presence, it is probably a bad idea. One of two things would happen. A: Blizzard Beach would continue to draw its less than 2 million annual visitors, leaving most of the 19+ million WDW guests unhappy that they saw no Frozen presence. B) So many people would flock to Blizzard Beach that it would be way over capacity. Blizzard Beach is an amazing water park that is excellent as it is. Frozen should go in one of the theme parks.

• Minion

ORGOCH: Another reason it's a bad idea ta have FROZEN critters at Blizzard Beach is 'cause it encourages folks who wouldn't normally wear bathin' suits ta suddenly show up there is 'em. Have any of ya ever seem my sister, Orwen, in a bikini? It sure ain't very purdy!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast