What things and attractions do you think people should know/be reminded of?

This question came up recently while searching YouTube. So I was looking for more variations of 'One Little Spark' when I came across a certain video simply entitled EPCOT Medley. It consisted of a live orchestra and choir giving a live performance of a lot of famous or well loved. Well I was skipping around just to hear their rendition of 'One Little Spark' and I liked it. Suddenly directly after the 'One Little Spark' segment ended, some very catchy lyrics was being sung by the choir. Something along the lines of "Veggie fruit fruit. Veggie veggie fruit fruit...". That little ear worm got stuck in my ear and I googled those lyrics to see where they came from. That's when I learned about the extinct show 'Kitchen Kabaret', and judging from the comments I've read and the audience's reaction to the choir and orchestra doing the song, the attraction was a very popular favorite.

Such a popular attraction now an obscure thing of the past except to those who know. I just learned about the attraction's existence and I began to wonder how many others know about 'Kitchen Kabaret', which then led to me wondering what other things and attractions people should know about, or if its gone or a faded memory, be reminded of. With the expanse of all the parks, all the land, and all the history intertwined between all of them, I am very sure that there is something out there that has fallen into obscurity. Could be an entire attraction like Kitchen Kabaret, or it could be a small change to a restaurant menu that no one noticed but you. Who knows, someone might learn something new and others might have some memories rekindled. It doesn't even have to be something of the past.

Talk about something you know of or remember in the entire Walt Disney World Resort that you think should be known or remind people of its existence.

Total Tender Rides: 20
    Total Lilly Belle Rides: 9
    Total Dapper Days Attended: 2
    Total Mark Twain Wheelhouse Rides: 5

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • The Future is in RED?

Moving, somewhere in time...but mostly stuck in SoCal in the County of Orange

Re: What things and attractions do you think people should know/be reminded of?

Well, a "Veggie, Veggie, Fruit, Fruit"-inspired salad and some other foods inspired by the kitchen kabaret, food rocks, the original "listen to the land" and symbiosis would be great at the garden grill. I think any food inspired by past attractions would be great anywhere. I think X-S still has a presence in WDW's Tomorrowland, just very minor. I personally would like it if TTA still had those announcements of "Calling Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow." Along with this bit since Monsters Laugh floor replaced the last Circlevision theater in a "Magic Kingdom/Disneyland setting", using a female voice: "Calling T. Keeper, calling Mr. T. Keeper, your assistant N. 9. Nineye is looking for you."

-Timekeeper
    Now the Tower of Sauron has fallen
    Also, this picture and my Avatar was taken with a Nintendo DSi System and Nyko Magnification Lens & Case for DSi.

Its sad that I have never been there before, but as the people have fantasized the same I think this is a must visit for all.

• Nutty about Disney parks

I'm going to say what we're all thinking: the original JII. The more we're all reminded of it, the more people will demand to have it back.

Also it would be nice to hear the old Spaceship Earth theme song " Tomorrow's Child" somewhere in the parks.
    Toonaspie: I have Asperger's. I like cartoons. Toonaspie!

•   
    • FastPass+ Expert

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by toonaspie View Post
    I'm going to say what we're all thinking: the original JII. The more we're all reminded of it, the more people will demand to have it back.
    It could happen. especially with the premiere of this:
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    PlutoHasFleas: The MiceChat Blog
    "You are not the first to pass this way, but honestly, it's been a while." - Maelstrom