WDW Honeymoon - any tips

We're travelling to WDW for our honeymoon in just a few weeks.

We both can't wait, and have planned in some extras through the app. We're going to the Villains Unleashed event on 23rd August, and are having a special dinner at the California Grill (as well as the Mickey breakfast at the Contemporary Resort).

We'll be wearing the celebration badges as it'll be nice to say hello to people as we enjoy the parks.

I've heard that if you contact Guest Services before you plan to propose in the park they can be really good at helping you plan a great proposal. Does anyone know whether it's possible to arrange something on our honeymoon that would be really special? We both love the parks and it would make the trip if I were able to arrange something unique for my new wife.

• formerly very helpful

Re: WDW Honeymoon - any tips

First bit of advice is HAVE FUN. It looks like you have that covered already.
    Also, be sure to have your reservations for dinner already set.
    Try to find some quiet, romantic places for some one-on-one time. I'm sure some who are more familiar with the details of the park can recommend some suggestions.
    You may want to check out a dinner show. On my honeymoon, my wife and I had a blast with the luau at the Polynesian resort. We took a hay ride through Fort Wilderness Resort one night and managed to watch the Electric Water Pageant from the wagon.
    A character meal is fun, even before the little ones arrive.
    If you want to spend an obscene amount of money, there's Victoria and Albert's for dinner at the Grand Floridian.

If you want to stand out from those with Disney buttons, get matching t-shirts made up that say "Honeymooners". We did that for our flight to Florida and actually managed to get a free upgrade to first class.

and also, congratulations, and have a wonderful wedding.