Talking WDW Electric Water Pageant

Hello! I am so thrilled to have found this SITE!

We are staying at the Caribbean Beach Hotel on property on a Sunday but not going to any parks until Monday. I would LOVE to take my daughter to see the water parade. I have been to Disney about 17 times and never seen it. Anyway, what advice would you give on where to go and how to get there to watch the pageant? Would also like to see the Wishes Fireworks after. I tried to book a reservation at Narcoossee's but the times are not available.

TIA

• враг народа

Blog Entries

Re: WDW Electric Water Pageant

There is nothing that prevents you from just going and exploring any of the other hotels. Take a bus over to the Magic Kingdom and hop on the monorail to one of the Resorts. The beach at the Polynesian is a popular spot but I am not sure how that has been impacted by construction.

•   
    • FastPass+ Expert

Blog Entries

Hi! Welcome! It's a lot of fun here talking about Disney!

IMO, The beach at Polynesian has the best view of the pageant and the fireworks, however, I am not sure if the current construction going on there will affect this.

Also, I know you can book a private cruise on Seven Seas Lagoon with sync up audio of wishes piped into the boat!

Disney World Specialty Fireworks Cruises

You usually have to book in advance, but if you are interested, I would talk to Guest Services ASAP!

Enjoy your trip!
    PlutoHasFleas: The MiceChat Blog
    "You are not the first to pass this way, but honestly, it's been a while." - Maelstrom

The beach at the polynesian is the best place to see both but I agree that with the construction going on over there I would call and ask first before you go to see if the beach will be open.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I am visiting WDW in August, and on the first night of my trip, I figured it would be fun to do a little resort hopping, and see the Electric Water Pageant. I saw it for the first time in 1997, and the last time in 2009. I look forward to seeing it again. Not sure exactly where I will view it from, but I have a while to pick a spot on the Seven Seas Lagoon, once the first day/night of my vacation finally arrives.

• Minion

personally i recommend you do an early dinner at whispering canyon at the wilderness lodge which is lots of fun for kids then take a boat to magic kingdom and on your way you may get lucky enough to see it up close and personal as i did. if not then explore the monorail resorts until you see it coming then grab a good spot and watch.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I remember my 2003 vacation. My grandson had just turned 10. It was our first time back to WDW since 1997, when he was just 4 years old. We had spent the day at MGM Studios, and we were returning to the Contemporary, where we were staying. My grandson was running along the Pier, and suddenly he looked up. His eyes lit up as the Electrical Water Pageant was passing by.

One of those amazing Magical Moments that you don't plan, but you remember always.

• formerly very helpful

I knew nothing about this show when my wife and I were there on our honeymoon in 1996. We had signed up for a nighttime hayride in Fort Wilderness. At one point, the driver pulled along side the water and we were able to watch it. I really enjoyed it. I think one of the things I like about it is its simplicity. It was very charming.

Enjoy your trip, and post many photos here.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I have wiped all my memory cards clean, and Hopefully I'll come home with 5 days worth of marvelous new pictures. It seems like forever since I have been able to get some new pictures from Disney World.

• враг народа

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by goofy donald View Post
    personally i recommend you do an early dinner at whispering canyon at the wilderness lodge which is lots of fun for kids then take a boat to magic kingdom and on your way you may get lucky enough to see it up close and personal as i did. if not then explore the monorail resorts until you see it coming then grab a good spot and watch.
    Or just hang out on the beach at Wilderness Lodge and wait for the Electrical Water Pageant. Its a nice, quieter place to sit but I'm not sure about the view for Wishes.

I had a similar question since we're planning a trip in Nov. I read about the Pirates and Pals boat ride to see Wishes and the parade. Has anyone done it and is it worth it?

•   
    • FastPass+ Expert

Blog Entries

I didn't see anything on MiceChat about the Pirates and Pals Fireworks Cruise, but I did find a very nice review on anonther WDW forum.

Pirates and Pals Fireworks Cruise Review | WDWMAGIC - Unofficial Walt Disney World discussion forums

It's much cheaper than any of the private fireworks cruises, $59 per adult and $34 per child, but has a capacity of 60 guests.
    PlutoHasFleas: The MiceChat Blog
    "You are not the first to pass this way, but honestly, it's been a while." - Maelstrom