Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: WDS in Paris is just as good as DHS in Orlando

Quote Originally Posted by Disney Adventure View Post
    Well, except the attractions are like a high quality meal. But yeah, at Walt Disney Studios Park they're being served on paper plates with plastic utensils, and at Disney's Hollywood Studios they're being served in a great restaurant.

Disney attractions around the world are all pretty great, but at WDS their just sitting in a parking lot. It's terrible.

The atmosphere is REALLY important to a Disney Park.
    This.

• Bangarang!

Quote Originally Posted by Kidgenie View Post
    Maybe WDS translate better in person???
    I'm afraid not. Whatever pictures or video you've seen of WDS then that's just how it is.

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." -
    Walt Disney

• Behind the refurb walls..

Blog Entries

Yeah no... While I agree that DHS needs some new attractions and updating, the park is far superior to WDS... And I don't understand your vendetta against Star Tour 2.0? They took an attraction that was starting to become dated, and updated it with todays technology, and gave it multiple stories to make it repeatable and entertaining. I personally think it was a GREAT update. It's always been a simulator, in Paris, and in America... And they never labled it as "New" but simply, the "new version"

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
    ~

Quote Originally Posted by Disney Analyst View Post
    Yeah no... While I agree that DHS needs some new attractions and updating, the park is far superior to WDS... And I don't understand your vendetta against Star Tour 2.0? They took an attraction that was starting to become dated, and updated it with todays technology, and gave it multiple stories to make it repeatable and entertaining. I personally think it was a GREAT update. It's always been a simulator, in Paris, and in America... And they never labled it as "New" but simply, the "new version"
    I have a problem against it as I find its just repackaging something stale - and try to get away with the minimum effort. If since 2002 DHS had had at least one E-ticket in the scale of TOT or Disneyland's Indiana Jones Adventure, that upgrade would have been pretty welcome. But when the "brand new experiences" Disney has offered and advertized in pretty much the past 15 years are 1. A cloned watered down nighttime show 2. A cloned stuntshow 3. A cloned 3D based ride and 4. A new movie with a new more contemporary tech behind it for an 80's simulator..

... Then yeah, I do have a problem. And when I go to DLRP and pay 50€ with a student discount for a 1 day 2 parks ticket (no such thing in Orlando), and I spend my day's morning experiencing brand new, way more up to day experiences such as Cinemagique, Animagique, Crush's Coaster, Armageddon, (and Ratatouille had it been open) and pretty much all the other E-tickets DHS offers (TOT, Rock n'Roller Coaster, Moteurs, Action).... Only to walk 5 minutes at noon towards Parc Disneyland, the US Magic Kingdom on steroids with a Disney Dreams finale.... Well yeah then I feel my visit to DHS was a stale rip-off and that I would have rather spent that day at Universal.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123