Anna and Elsa Fastpasses that don't overlap

Hello all! I'm new here and this is my first post so I apologize if this was already asked. There are 5 of us going to Disney in September. My husband and I have fastpasses for the Anna and Elsa meet and greet for 5:40 - 6:40. My mother-in-law for 6:10 - 7:10 (overlap). My daughters (ages 5 and 7) have passes for 7:40 - 8:40 (no overlap). Before I had the one for my MIL, I called Disney to ask if its going to be a problem for the 4 of us to go in and the girl told us, don't try to copy anymore, either the CM will make it work or one of us could take one daughter early and the other take the other one later. Well now I got a FP for my MIL for 6:10 - 7:10 this morning. I called again to ask if we could switch one of my daughters with my MIL's FP so she could take one of them. The guy said don't worry about it, all of us will be able to get in together, no questions asked, don't worry about them no overlapping.

Has anyone else been in this dilemma and how did it work out for you?

Thanks so much!

• враг народа

Blog Entries

Re: Anna and Elsa Fastpasses that don't overlap

Did you make each FastPass+ reservation individually for each person?

•   
    • PHF

Blog Entries

Have you tried copying the non-overlaping guest to have the same FP+ reservtion as someone who has an overlaping FP+ reservation using the My Disney Experience app?

---------------EDIT-----------------
    If you are not able to copy the FP+ selections to work in your favor, I would speak with someone at Guest Relations (next to the fire house) on Main Street as soon as you arrive at the park, first thing in the morning. I am sure someone will help your party be able to meet Anna & Elsa together!

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Bak8561 View Post
    Hello all! I'm new here and this is my first post so I apologize if this was already asked. There are 5 of us going to Disney in September. My husband and I have fastpasses for the Anna and Elsa meet and greet for 5:40 - 6:40. My mother-in-law for 6:10 - 7:10 (overlap). My daughters (ages 5 and 7) have passes for 7:40 - 8:40 (no overlap). Before I had the one for my MIL, I called Disney to ask if its going to be a problem for the 4 of us to go in and the girl told us, don't try to copy anymore, either the CM will make it work or one of us could take one daughter early and the other take the other one later. Well now I got a FP for my MIL for 6:10 - 7:10 this morning. I called again to ask if we could switch one of my daughters with my MIL's FP so she could take one of them. The guy said don't worry about it, all of us will be able to get in together, no questions asked, don't worry about them no overlapping.

Has anyone else been in this dilemma and how did it work out for you?

Thanks so much!
    no never had that issue. for the future just book your whole groups fastpasses in one bulk set instead of individually as it seems you have, it makes things significantly easier.

Yes it was the only way I could get them.

I tried many times but nothing would ever come up.