Things to do on Christmas?

So I know it's still a bit early, but what do you guys usually do at DW on Christmas Day? I'll be flying back to California that night, and I already made reservations for Chef Mickey's at 7 AM... I've heard people say that the parks can get pretty insane before noon, so does anyone have any suggestions of what to do before the Magical Express bus picks me up? Thanks!

• MiceChat Moderator
    • I'm back! Sorta...

Re: Things to do on Christmas?

My guess is that you'd already been there for the few days prior, so, you've already seen and done all the wonderous offerings that Disney has going on beforehand, yes? Being an old local, yeah, the place is somethign near an insane asylum on Christmas. Most families, exhausted from the crowds, have short tempers, so, without FPs, I'd recommend something you have an opportunity to do that not many enjoy.

Tour the resorts on the mono line. You've got awesome Christmas decor at the Floridian (a gingerbread house...that sells gingerbread!), and the great snack shop over at the Poly.

If going into the parks is a must? And you have some kind of ticket medium? Head over to EPCOT and visit the performers at World Showcase. I highly recommend it! Each country shows how they celebrate. It's pretty much awesomesauce.

Enjoy.

Peace,
    Roo
    husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend