View Poll Results: Where should the next E Ticket go?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Magic Kingdom

13 52.00%
  • EPCOT

2 8.00%
  • Disney MGM

10 40.00%
  • Animal Kingdom

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

• Sock Puppet

Re: What's next for WDW

I voted MGM. I agree with whoever said that it needs a ride on the opposite side of the park. The Tower of Terror/Rock 'n' Rollarcoaster area gets really congested.

I kind of think it'd be nice if they got rid of the Indiana Jones Stunt show and maybe put something there. The show seems just a tad overdone, but I suppose if it's still popular then they won't get rid of it.

• The one, the only...

I think that MK deserves its chance. It really is the most neglected park. I don't believe that you should develope attractions based on past attendance. I think just the opposite, if MK is the most popular, then add attractions to it because people enjoy it. They will just spend that second day there and not another park. Isn't that OK? Disney still makes money. Who cares if it is not an equal amount of time at each park. So what!
    Jiminy Cricket Fan

Love Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by karamie
    I kind of think it'd be nice if they got rid of the Indiana Jones Stunt show and maybe put something there. The show seems just a tad overdone, but I suppose if it's still popular then they won't get rid of it.
    This show overdone??? Au contraire.. this show was cut back to make it shorter and cheaper to run. Don't hold your breath though... Indy's Stunt show won't go anywhere any time soon... And those rumors about building the Indy ride in it's place are not true either.. but that would be sweet if they did.

• Circle of Ancients

Blog Entries

The cost of hiring the stunt actors, when the Lights Motors stunt show is next door, compared to building a replica Indiana Jones Adventure (with a third temple, of course!) just seems like this rumor must have some traction. And it offsets that side of the park and any new effects developed can be redeployed in Tokyo and Anaheim.

• Circle of Ancients

Blog Entries

So I hear Monsters Inc. and Incredibles (clone from DCA) rides are going into Tomorrowland? Replacing Timekeeper and Carousel of Progress?

Quote Originally Posted by aimster
    :: dies laughing ::

Thanks. I try ...

At least someone has a clue.

Can you believe that there are folks here who seriously don't like me?
    I know ... amazing. I think they should go quail-hunting ... with Dick Cheney.

• Resident Neuroscientist

on a college campus for the rest of my life

MGM...it hasn't received anything particularly spectactular in a long time and it's the smallest park. I think it needs not only a big new ride, but an expansion along the lines of Sunset Boulevard.
    -Kyle, Member of the DCA Lovers Alliance
    I'M GOING TO YALE!!!!!!!

• Huh?

I went for D-MGM for the balance reasons.... it's not had much balance since Sunset BLVD was completed (especially in the evening). Good traffic flow to ALL parts of the park is very important.
    -Tim

• Disney Memory Maker

Quote Originally Posted by CaliforniaAdventurer
    So I hear Monsters Inc. and Incredibles (clone from DCA) rides are going into Tomorrowland? Replacing Timekeeper and Carousel of Progress?
    Those are mild rumors at best (ie. "I heard it from my friend's brother's aunt's bus driver's maid's friend" type rumor)
    “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN
    This show overdone??? Au contraire.. this show was cut back to make it shorter and cheaper to run. Don't hold your breath though... Indy's Stunt show won't go anywhere any time soon... And those rumors about building the Indy ride in it's place are not true either.. but that would be sweet if they did.
    Yeah, I don't really believe the show is going anywhere. The Indy ride would be cool, but if in the offchance they did decide to get rid of the show, I'd rather they develop something completely new.

• Just this guy......

The Magic Kingdom hasn't had a major upgrade in a long time.

(while not an e-ticket) I would love to see them re-do fantasyland like Disneyland.

• Huh?

Quote Originally Posted by ni_teach
    (while not an e-ticket) I would love to see them re-do fantasyland like Disneyland.
    I second that opinion.

I never liked the gay pride day at the ren faire theme.
    -Tim

• Vehicle rotating backward

Honest opinion: I'd scrap Dinosaur at Animal Kingdom, move the mechanics to MGM and put a clone of Disneyland's Indy in there, and then find something to do with the Dinosaur building and the redundant IJ stunt show space.

This could pass the financial muster since WDW owns the most technical parts of the Indy ride already, and a lot more money can be spent on theming and special effects.

• Circle of Ancients

Blog Entries

I don't like the idea of taking DINOSAUR out and re building it as Indy.

Unless the whole Dinosaur area at DAK would close down to make way for a land of mythical characters.

• Sock Puppet

I'd rather see them spend time and money developing something completely new and original.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast