• Banned User

Grad Nite moments

I was at grad nite 5 years ago and my school toke the pakage that let us in at fronterland. I got to see all the flote for the night and day parad being put up. I also dislike the hill that a person has to walk up to get in, However it was cool that only 4 schools were in the park for 4 hours with no lines in fantisy land. I made it on Pirits with no line and Big Thonder as well when the conserts were going. I remeber sitting in main street went the fire works going off at midnight. That was cool. The only thing I didn't like was the only way to get back to the buses was to pack the monorail as full as they can and we had to walk to the buses. They gave us no diretion. However watch the fire work at midnight and watching seniors dancing the chacha slide and sleeping on main street at 5 in the morning will be the best moment at wdw.

What are your grad Nite Moments

• Banned User

Re: Grad Nite moments

I worked Grad Night 1982 at WDW's MK (has it been that long already??)... remember catching a bit of the Pointer Sisters performing on the castle Forecourt stage as I walked past that area.. That was fun... But honestly...it was a long night to work and all I wanted to do was to get off work and go to bed.. which I did at about 6am.

• Internet.Serious Business

Perfect Park Acres, the latest in Hover-Burb Communities

Yeah when my school way overcharged the students to fly down to WDW for Grad Night I heard many stories that made me glad I didn't go.
    1) The Dress Code, apparently many local city schools didn't wear the dress code...and Disney didn't enforce it.
    2) Going in in Frontierland...I mean wtf is that? What is wrong with the main gate?
    3) Kids on rides. Groups of teens really unsupervised. For those who wanted to ride the rides for the rides they said other riders made it very un fun.
    4) Big fight in Cosmic Rays.

I can't say I'm upset I missed it.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by tloolgb
    1) The Dress Code, apparently many local city schools didn't wear the dress code...and Disney didn't enforce it.
    2) Going in in Frontierland...I mean wtf is that? What is wrong with the main gate?
    3) Kids on rides. Groups of teens really unsupervised. For those who wanted to ride the rides for the rides they said other riders made it very un fun.
    4) Big fight in Cosmic Rays.
    First of all I don't like the writing language in the post. Now too anser the ?

1) The dress Code was enforce. ex I knew a person in my class that had to change her cloths when we got their becase it wae not to code. Plus all night cast members were reminding the men to keep their shert tuk in all times.

2) my school got the pre party in Frontierland package. That why we didn't go in the main gate. Their were other going in the main gate.

3) All seniors are supervised by all cast members and facoty. People injoy all the rides that were running that night.

4) I didnt see fights going on. I was haveing to much fun with my class mates.

• Banned User

My CMs friends always kid around that "you know it was Grad Night the day before when Splash Mountain's queue and some set props are covered in chewing gum the next day for regular day guests".
    The sad reality is... it does happen. I have seen the disgusting gum on Splash Mountain.

• Banned User

Grad nite will be on apil 28, and may 5. Land O Lakes will be their May5.