• Attraction That Is Not A Part Of A Pavilion

3 5.66%
  • Future World and Everything In It Reaks

3 5.66%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Iron-Clad Allie

EPCOT's Best Future World Attraction Pavilions

This poll is intended to measure which EPCOT attractions are favored by those on the site who repond. If you desire, make any comments that are on your mind. You may also list any FR attractions that you like that are not contained inside a pavilion.
    Last edited by Ride Warrior; 02-22-2006 at 08:04 PM.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

• Internet.Serious Business

Perfect Park Acres, the latest in Hover-Burb Communities

Re: EPCOT's Best Future World Attraction Pavilions

Another tough one. I like the show in UoE...but that is all that is there. I like Spaceship Earth and Mission:Space...but again, the only thing there. But the multi-ride pavillions are not what they used to be (Imagination and L Seas)...and those like the Land which now has a supurb ride...it should be better...but the new incarnation just doesn't have the soul of the 1994-rehab one.
    Hard to choose one winner. But Spaceship Earth and The Land would be my top ones I think.

Again, needs an "I can't choose" option.

• Married and happy again!!

Great question and a tough one for me as I like all of them. I would have been a bit easier for me if some of the older attractions had been options too. Because I loved the original Imagination ride with both Dreamfinder & Figment and the Imagination Works that went with it better than the current version and a billion times better than that horrible non Figment version (the person who thought of that one should have been beaten in the middle of Main Street USA ...LOL) I also really loved Horizons and The World Of Motion. I miss the ride at the Living Seas (I haven't been there since Crush opened up so I can't judge that yet). But as for what is listed I like to ride most of them every trip (I am claustrophobic so Mission Space is a no go for me again, it really bugged me last time but it was a good ride) plus the going backwards down Spaceship Earth really bothers me sometime so I have to judge that on how I feel that day. Elsewise I do them all.
    Micechatter #5053 Looking for our new home in the WDW area! We need to get closer to our "Laughing Place"!

• Huh?

Glad this one is multiple choice.
    -Tim

The Land.

It remains true to what its original concept was and still was able to add an E-Ticket attraction in Soarin.

By far the best.

• I was deleted.

I voted for a lot of them.
    Spaceship Earth - probably my favorite - it's the classic one!
    Wonders Of Life - a lot of fun, acting like a big kid. That's what I did there and that's why I liked it
    The Living Nemo (Seas) - yes, it's been Nemo-fied on so many levels but I still enjoy it. I can just watch those fish in the tanks forever. I'm weird like that.
    The Land - eh, it's just a classic. Soarin' or no Soarin'

And I really wish I could say Journey Into Imagination was on this list.. but not anymore and not yet.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

Gotta go with Spaceship Earth, and the Land. My two faves. And don't hate me, but I like Journey Into Imagination...idk why. I miss the old one, sure, but I still like this one. I'm a freak.
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by yoyoflamingo
    And don't hate me, but I like Journey Into Imagination...idk why. I miss the old one, sure, but I still like this one. I'm a freak.
    You're a Freak - Bigyoyoflapiglo

haha.. but no. I like it too but it didn't make my "list" in it's current state. But I understand.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BigPigletFan
    You're a Freak - Bigyoyoflapiglo

haha.. but no. I like it too but it didn't make my "list" in it's current state. But I understand.
    I think it's just the throwback to the song...god how I love that song....

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by yoyoflamingo
    I think it's just the throwback to the song...god how I love that song....
    ooh... I used to sing that all of the time while in Ep-ity-cot... and I miss it! *tear

oh well. Figment's great.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BigPigletFan
    ooh... I used to sing that all of the time while in Ep-ity-cot... and I miss it! *tear

oh well. Figment's great.
    I still sing it whenever it comes over the main BGM...and I sing it at home, a lot!

Imagination....Imagination....

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

The ORIGINAL Imagination pavillion was the absolute best... hands down.

• Inappropriate

Mission Space is my favorite! I really like to point that out and watch people grab their knives and pitchforks. But i couldn't help but to choose almost all of the things. I never saw the old Journey into Imagination, but i love the new one. I have nothing to compare it to. The land, just great. With or without Soarin. It's great.

Click the banner! ^^^^
    Follow us on Twitter
    @mickeymutineers and on Facebook
    Mickey Mutineer Podcast now available in the blog and on iTunes!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by aimster
    The ORIGINAL Imagination pavillion was the absolute best... hands down.
    Actually, I would say World of Motion...

*sigh*

• Disney Memory Maker

The ones I voted for
    Spaceship Earth- The nostalgia and immediate awe of this attraction is great. I love Jeremy Iron's narration & although I'd change a few things, this is one of the best attractions in WDW.
    The Land- This pavillion is so much better post-rehab. Soarin' is one of my favorite rides, the food court is great, LwtL has that old-school-80s-style Epcot feel to it and CoL is a nice break from the day (it's in such a big theater).
    Imagination- I absolutly LOVE the Imagination Institute. I love the whole concept to it & I love the music found throughout it. I know I might be in the minority, but I love Journey into Imagination with Figment. Hista is also a great 3D attraction. Finally, I find Dr. Nigel Channing so funny in both attractions.
    Universe of Energy- Imo, this pavilion has THE best music in all of Future World (and one of the best pieces in all of WDW). Also, UoE knows how to really pump the music. I also love the attraction. I find Ellen so funny & no trip to WDW would be complete without riding this at least twice.
    Mission Space- Ride wise, I think this is the best in all of Epcot (and one of the best in all of WDW). I love the suspense of the preshows. Right when the first one over, it gets silent. No one in the room talks. Suddenly, the CMs open the doors & there's all this commotion, I love it! I also find the ride itself simply amazing & the music fits the ride perfectly.
    Other- Innoventions. I love the house of the future & the ultimate home theater. I love the new technology, and again, the music of this pavilion.
    Overall Feel- Future World has some of the best music Disney has ever made (imo). I love the giant walkways, the cool time board, the fiberoptic walkways, the wand, the fountain of nations, the Jamminators..... I love pretty much every inch of future world!
    The ones I didn't voted for
    Living Seas- This pavilion never did it for me. I always saw it as a giant aquarium with an extremely corny preshow (in fact, the only reason I voluntarily went to this pavilion was because of the preshow). I haven't seen the fully-Nemofied version yet (although I though Crush was pretty good), so maybe I'll like it better next time.
    Test Track- I don't not-like this attraction, but there are a few reasons I didn't vote for it. 1) The music: Okay, the first few minutes it is fun, but the next 85 are horrendous. This is probably the only music in WDW that I can say I almost hate. 2) The lines: the waits are just too long for this (and FP is out by noon). 3) The breakdowns: Okay, I get it's safe, but I've never seen a Disney ride break down as often.
    Wonders of Life- I want this pavilion demolished. It is stuck in the 80s and needs to be taken out of it's misery. Okay, Cranium Command is okay, but it's soooooo 80s. And body wars had the newest technology.......about 20 years ago. Seriously, I see this as Richard Simmon's heaven.

-Michael
    “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast