Thread: Toon Help!

Toon Help!

I looked on www.toonfinder.com to find where characters are at WDW, but is looks like all of those pictures are from Disneyland. Does anyone know what website I can look on to find WDW characters?

• In Technicolor!

Re: Toon Help!

allearsnet has these pages:

Magic Kingdom
    MGM-Studios
    Epcot
    Animal Kingdom

• Self Congratulative

I googles this up a month or so ago and found some good sites that had their location and times as well. So, if you don't find it on allearsnet, you could try that also.

But Google, sometimes, is hit-or-miss.

• Banned User

I don't know about you guys but part of the fun at WDW was always being able to run into characters by accident..as that made it more special and meaningful, as opposed to seeking them out just because which to me...sounds like a lot of work and takes away the element of surprise and fun.

• Vehicle rotating backward

Organized by location

Organized by character

As for what TDLFAN siad, I enjoy seeing stumbling upon characters and watching them work, but I've often seen long lines for characters in obvious places that weren't worth it with the lack of shade and the length of the line. In front of the BAH at MGM is a good example. Pictures with Goofy and Minnie at the BAH the morning that I arrived were incredibly long. Ditto Chip and Dale nearby. Not worth it. The next day, I found Epcot Character Connection around everyone else's lunchtime. Because it was during most guests' lunchtime hour it was almost deserted and had four of the fab five. If a character is kind of rare I'll wait in the sun if I have to, I'll also wait if their line is in the shade (like finding a Goofy near the camera shop on Main Street under a covered rampway.)

It seems that the most easiest to find characters by accident have these long lines because the children see them and demand their picture RIGHT NOW. Those of us who are older, wiser, and recognize that we can find these characters again later are prudent to avoid these character encounters (you can always tell which ones they are, count the strollers.)

Also, sometimes I want a specific shot with a specific character. That's where guides like these come in.
    Last edited by MickeyMania; 02-27-2006 at 01:37 PM.

• Self Congratulative

Is it even possible to run into them on accident anymore? I thought they were all delegated to reserved spots. O how I long for the much romanticized visions of running through the park and seeing Mickey dancing with kids a-la-travel video style.

• Vehicle rotating backward

Quote Originally Posted by Taggart
    O how I long for the much romanticized visions of running through the park and seeing Mickey dancing with kids a-la-travel video style.
    I've actually done that. You have to watch out for his big feet because he can't.

Thanks for your help everyone.