Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• MiceChat News Team
    • Supervillan Extrodinaire

Blog Entries

Investigators Clear Disney Employees Of Alleged Attack

Story can be found at http://www.wesh.com/news/7630418/det...s=orl&psp=news

ORLANDO, Fla. --
    A woman who accused a group of young men in a Disney foreign employee program of rape appears to have been a willing participant, WESH NewsChannel 2 reported.

Orange County sheriff's investigators said that a videotape surfaced showing the woman having sex with at least four men at the Gables Commons Apartments.

The woman claimed she was walking home early Sunday morning when the men attacked her.

A source has told WESH NewsChannel 2 that one of the men involved in the incident apparently videotaped the encounter, which clearly showed the woman was an active participant.

No charges were filed in the case.

• Vehicle rotating backward

Re: Investigators Clear Disney Employees Of Alleged Attack

She accused rape against men whom she videotaped herself in bed with!? How big of an idiot do you have to be to do that? Really? Yet another fool exposed for what they are, the whole "videotaping myself having sex" trend seems to be exposing quite a number of them these past few years!

Congrats, lady, you're a champ.

They should file charges against the girl.

They should post her phone number and address

• MiceChat News Team
    • Supervillan Extrodinaire

Blog Entries

I wonder if the video will be on e-bay soon?

• Huh?

Quote Originally Posted by OogieBoogie
    I wonder if the video will be on e-bay soon?
    So, who'll be the first among us to purchase Four Guys, A Girl, and a Disney Place?
    -Tim

•   
    • So fetch

girl! Another false allegation to make it more difficult for true rape victims to come forward.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by LuvsLilo
    girl! Another false allegation to make it more difficult for true rape victims to come forward.
    Completely agree with you--They really should charge HER with false allegation of a crime ... or something like that. Jeez! What an ding-dong!

• Disney Memory Maker

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMania
    She accused rape against men whom she videotaped herself in bed with!?
    She probably didn't know they were videotaping it (the article made it sound like one of the men did it secretly).

But that's the only good thing I'll say about her. She should be fired immediately and fined a whole lot of money. What she did was so dumb.
    “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

Okay, I misread the bit about "at least four men at the Gables Commons Apartments." My brain automatically assumed, that meant four different occasions, and that she was making a movie of herself and different men.

The idea of an orgy escaped my brain completely. Boy do I feel like a fuddy-duddy. But in my defense, would YOU participate in a party of four with that kind of male-to-female genetalia ratio? I know that if I had to chip in with three other guys (ahem) in order to get a girl then she's not worth my time.

• Prefect

Blog Entries

yikes! more great press for disney world!
    <o>

• Darkbeer

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rosso11
    They should file charges against the girl.
    They did!!!!

http://www.local6.com/news/7655530/detail.html

A Disney cast member who claimed she was gang-raped by four co-workers in Disney housing was arrested Friday after it was determined her allegations were unfounded and she was a willing participant, according to a police report.

Elizabeth Sunde, 19, who is part of the Disney College Program, told police that she was walking home to her apartment in Orange County, Fla., when four men confronted her and then grabbed her on Feb. 26.

She said the men then forced her into a Commons apartment unit and took turns raping her and forced her to perform sex acts.

The woman told officers that she repeatedly told her attackers to stop, according to the report.

A videotape of the sexual encounter that took place early Sunday morning shows that Sunde agreed to participate in the sex acts with four men from France, Orange County Sheriff's spokesman Jim Solomons said.

Sunde was arrested for filing a false police report and possession of marijuana.
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

• Circle of Ancients

A source has told WESH NewsChannel 2 that one of the men involved in the incident apparently videotaped the encounter, which clearly showed the woman was an active participant.
    Moral of the story ... videotape all sexual encounters with questionable women, (IE, not your wife or signifigant other).

Oh, sweet banner ad server irony.. Just when can do not entertain us so?

Special bonus helping:

Also, in case people missed it, Darkbeer's link has a mug shot. She reminds me of that girl who got 15 seconds of fame from the Apple commercials. "beepbeepbeepbeepbepbeep." Overall, though, I have to say...

...But not with three other guys. No way, not even for Jessica Alba.
    Last edited by MickeyMania; 03-03-2006 at 08:56 PM.

• Disney Memory Maker

There is a bit more information on the arrest here.

Deputies arrested a woman Friday who they said falsely accused five of her Walt Disney World co-workers of raping her last weekend, an Orange County sheriff's spokesman said.

Elisabet Sunde, 19, told deputies that she was walking home from a friend's apartment about 4 a.m. Sunday when the men approached her, carried her to their apartment and took turns forcing her to perform sex acts, according to a report.

The men made a video of the assault, then walked her home, she told investigators.

They all lived in a fenced housing complex in southwest Orange County that is for foreign employees in the theme park's international program, according to a report. Sunde is Norwegian, and the men are French.

The tape was inconsistent with Sunde's statement, according to her arrest warrant.

"We suspected something was up early in the investigation," sheriff's spokesman Jim Solomons said.

Sunde told investigators she asked the men to stop and picked up a telephone receiver to call for help, but the men hung it up. Yet video shows no evidence she told them to stop. Sunde did use the phone, but during the conversation she was calm and no one tried to take it away from her.

Toward the end of the tape, she said she was "drunk and high," an arrest affidavit states.

Sunde changed her story Thursday, Solomons said. Still, she denied making a false accusation. "It happened the way she remembers it," according to the affidavit.

Sunde was booked into the Orange County Jail. She faces one misdemeanor count each of making false reports to law-enforcement authorities and false official statements. She is being held on $1,000 bail.
    “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast