I haven't been to WDW since the castle was in pink and looked like a birthday cake for Magic Kingdom's 25th anniversary. A lot has changed since then, and our school band and I are going to Disney from March 17-20th. Any questions or comments that you could leave will be greatly appreciated by our entire band.
- How is the Raddison WorldGate Hotel?
- How is the shuttle service between parks? Is it easy to use? What options do we have?
- We think that PoC will be closed, but, other than that, do you know of any other rides that will be closed?
- Has anyone gone to the Disney Instrumental Workshop/Competition? Any details about this would be great!
- How do you use FastPass? When we last went, they were just rolling out FP and not many utilized it. Any tips for FastPass would be great!
Below is our schedule for going to the parks. Which parks would be best on which days? We have a total of four days, which should be enough. Any tips on this will be extremely helpful.
March 17: At park from 2:00-9:00
March 18: At Blizzard Beach from 9:30-2:00, park from 3:00-7:00, followed by awards at MGM.
March 19: 12:00-9:30 at park
March 20: 10:00-6:30 at park