View Poll Results: Should Disney add On-Ride-Photos to the Photo Pass System?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, that's a good idea.

33 97.06%
  • No, it's not worth the time.

0 0%
  • I really don't care, but I think it'd WOULD be good for other guests.

0 0%
  • I really don't care, but I think it'd WON'T good for other guests.

1 2.94%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• I was deleted.

Photo Pass for On-Ride-Photos

I think it might be nice if Disney could add your On-Ride-Photos to the Photo Pass system. It might go against some contracts or copyright but it's a good idea. Think of how many times you might ride Tower, Buzz, Dino, E:E, etc. What if you don't want to sit and wait for your picture or decide if it's worth your time to wait in line to pay those expensive price premiums just then? Just a simple scan with a Photo Pass Cast Member or even the normal Ops/Merch CM could do it! Do you think more guests would be likely to buy if they reflect back on their On-Ride experiences weeks later?

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Re: Photo Pass for On-Ride-Photos

I plan on using photo pass as much as I can on my next WDW trip. My plan is to purchase the photo pass CD at the end of my trip. If the ride pictures were included, that would be nice. I sometimes ride the rides with photos, and only sometimes buy the picture. Usually the price, in my opinion, is too much.

• I was deleted.

I bought the photo CD from in Jan. with the discount it was only $60 with the "max" of 300 photos (but they can fit a lot more) so it was worth it. I was just a bit of a pain for the impacient CM that day. (But it's not my fault, I never told him to print things, etc, etc.) I just wish I had a few pictures of me on Buzz, Coaster, looking down at the bad themeing in Dino and things like that!

• Vehicle rotating backward

The only time I buy the picture is when the ride requires mental prodding to ride and my stomach starts tying in knots when I get in the car. I have a Splash Mountain picture where you can see the top of my head just barely, but I bought it as a sign that I lived because I wasn't going to be riding it again (actually I did the next day, but that picture was even visible.)

Of course, being the official Slow Ride Fan on this board, that means I'll at least look at pictures on just about anything harder than Peter Pan's Flight.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMania
    The only time I buy the picture is when the ride requires mental prodding to ride and my stomach starts tying in knots when I get in the car. I have a Splash Mountain picture where you can see the top of my head just barely, but I bought it as a sign that I lived because I wasn't going to be riding it again (actually I did the next day, but that picture was even visible.)

Of course, being the official Slow Ride Fan on this board, that means I'll at least look at pictures on just about anything harder than Peter Pan's Flight.
    I, am also a big chicken on rides. So when I finally rode Splash Mountain at WDW 2 years ago, by myself, I bought the on ride picture as my proof. I now love Splash Mountain and can't wait to ride it again.

• Disney Memory Maker

I think that is a great idea. And they can go even further by offering self-photopass machines (just enter the photo number & swipe the pass like a credit card).
    “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

• Practically Perfect

I'm a little out of the loop...what is the photo pass, and how does it work?

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by quasimodo1384
    I'm a little out of the loop...what is the photo pass, and how does it work?
    Photo Pass picture taking system that is only slightly similiar system to the older system. Before you would get a paper ticket of your picture a few icon locations and special character meet-and-greets. After you would have possibly a few days (3 at DLR) within which to redeem that photo. They have now updated the system so that you can not only view all of your photos for at least 30 days (if not more) online, purchase them online (with the opportunity to edit or modify them yourself), or you can still purchase them at the end of your visit. The location in Epcot lets you view all of your pictures at once from all locations (otherwise it's park by park for your specific photos) and also purchase special things such as photo CDs (high resoultion copies of all or your vacation pictures to print and use as you wish) and a photo DVD (your family's vacation photos along with Disney's special pictures from all four parks).

www.disneyphotopass.com

• Practically Perfect

cool! Thanks for all the info BPF! Sounds cool to me!

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by quasimodo1384
    cool! Thanks for all the info BPF! Sounds cool to me!
    No problem. You'll have fun with it. Just don't be shy to get your picture taken ANY chance you can. It'll be worth it when you don't like certain ones, they get "lost", etc, etc.

• Senior Minion

I love this idea for the simple fact that sometimes a person can forget to take a picture at different times or in places you would normally never get. When I ultimately go, I plan on purchasing this. To have some good pictures would be well worth it.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• Banned User

This is obviously a no-brainer. If they don't do this soon, they're all idiots. lol

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill
    This is obviously a no-brainer. If they don't do this soon, they're all idiots. lol
    That's really waht the trend on here looks like!! I sure hope so.

• I was deleted.

So looking back to this thread about one month later. Disney should really take this idea into consideration. I wonder if there is something we can do to suggest it. How do I do that? Or who should I contact? I know Lee is high up but is there someone else I should send it to instead? I should look on portal but I would like your suggestions.

• Vehicle rotating backward

They don't want your suggestions because then you can try and claim monetary rewards from them. Seriously.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast