• Seven Seas Buffoon

Strangest Occurance o Happen to You in WDW - Feel Free to Add Your Own.

Strange Trip
    (Note: There are a few references to general juvenile delinquency and a bit of adult content in the following narrative. I do not want to offend anyone)

I was 15 and down in WDW staying at the Poly with Mom, Pop, my brother, aunt, uncle and grandmother. It was either ‘84 or ‘85. We were hanging out at the pool one day and I went off to take a spin on the lagoon in a water sprite. So off I went, on with the yellow life preserver and out for a ride.

Upon going over the water bridge by the contemporary, on my way over toward River Country, I spied 2 people waving from the CT Garden Suites out of the corner of my eye. I took a closer look and lo and behold….to what 15 year old’s wondering eyes should appear but 2 very naked and very pretty young ladies waving at him and bouncing enthusiastically in the light of a beautiful day. I must have looked pretty suave in my little yellow boat and life jacket as I putt putted across the bridge.

At this point, I remember starting to feel pretty cramped in the dingy (not much leg room) amid some serious high school rumblings down in the nether region. It is difficult to stop on that little bridge with all the larger boats/ferries coming to and from RC, FW and the Contemp. I did my best to hold up traffic.

The adolescent hormones were kicking in big time and I needed to find a way over to land right then and there, but you cannot beach one of those boats or the Disney Police would interrogate you for hours before feeding you to the giant mouse. A beaching of the boat and a Dudley Moore run up the Contemporary sand was out of the question. I thought fast, waved the ladies a swift return and brought the yacht back to the Poly a full ½ hour early. A quick “need to go take care of something” to Mom and Pop and off to the monorail I ran.

Getting off at the Contemporary, I went to the ground floor and headed to the Garden Suites. I guestimated as to the location of the mermaids’ room and knocked. Old man answers – shoot, wrong one. I check next door and a guy with a beard opens and asks what I want. I told him that two girls just invited me up from the lagoon. He leans back and says, “Girls, anyone invite anyone up here?” They come to the door in towels and let him know I was a kid in a boat they waved to and the dude let’s me in! Bingo!

I’m starting to catch on to who this guy is, and bang! “Hey, you’re Brent!” He was Brent Mydland of the Grateful Dead and here I am (a new, but BIG fan) with him in his room at WDW with 2 naked hippie chicks. Geeze, how lucky can a kid get? Here’s a pic of Brent around that time:

http://www.micechat.com/forums/attac...1&d=1141886033

The girls went into the shower and closed the door (BOO!) and Brent asked me who I was and we chatted on what we were both doing in WDW. He was a really nice guy and very down to earth. He asked me if I wanted to smoke and I said sure. He opened the top drawer of his nightstand next to the bed (yes, only 1 king in the room) and the entire thing was FULL of weed. There had to be at least 5 pounds of the stuff in there. This was not the crap we were used to as neophytes in NJ, btw, this was a Northern California sticky stinky mess.

I had never been so stoned in my life to that point. I thanked Brent, got just a kiss from the girls (good ones, but still BOO) and I floated back to the monorail now a stinky, stinky mess myself. I did not want to head right back to the Poly for obvious reasons, so I switched at the TTC and took a ride around EPCOT. Unfortunately, the train was crowded and I was stuck with two older people staring right at me (think of the painting with the farmer, his wife and the pitchfork!) I could almost feel their disapproval and shaking heads – I really must have reeked. Plus, Brent gave me a big bag to take with me as a goodbye which was adding to a general surrounding aroma.

Back to the Poly and off to the Luau where I levitated the entire show. I never met Brent again, but was really struck at his untimely loss a mere 6 years later. He was a nice guy and I got to hang and shoot the breeze with him for an hour. I did have the good fortune to see 90+ subsequent Dead shows though, and loved every single one.

The End.
    Pat
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by JerseyPat; 03-08-2006 at 10:54 PM.

• Illuminated

Re: Strangest Occurance o Happen to You in WDW - Feel Free to Add Your Own.

Wow, great story. I've had a few hormonal experiences myself at WDW since as we all know the Florida sun can really put those hormones into action, particulary with girls. However this is your thread and wouldn't want to steal any thunder.
    "I never miss the chance to have sex or appear on television."

• I was deleted.

Wow. I have had some interesting experiences but nothing quite like yours! Interesting...

• Banned User

If that story is true, it's awesome. Not a Grateful Dead fan here but still cool that you got to meet him.

• Internet.Serious Business

Perfect Park Acres, the latest in Hover-Burb Communities

Hmm wasn't expecting that kind of story.

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by tloolgb
    Same here. Which is why my post was quite empty. I have a lot of fun experiences and guest encounters... but after that. I'm not sure how to follow, if at all?

• Internet.Serious Business

Perfect Park Acres, the latest in Hover-Burb Communities

Quote Originally Posted by BigPigletFan
    if at all
    Lol, no kidding...

• Banned User

can't top that... next time save the good story for page 5... lol

• Seven Seas Buffoon

Quote Originally Posted by tloolgb
    Me neither at the time. I just went over to the Contemporary due to the naked women on the balcony!

• Seven Seas Buffoon

Quote Originally Posted by EagleWings
    If that story is true, it's awesome. Not a Grateful Dead fan here but still cool that you got to meet him.
    True. I have never forgotten the details of the above narrative and also have not told a bunch of people about it. I agree, its a weird story and a leap to believe, but I assure you that all above is true.