Single Rider Lines

I searched for this on the forum, but I didn't see any topics about it.

I was wondering which attractions in Walt Disney World feature single rider lines. In addition, how does one utilized these lines?

Thanks,
    pvcoasterguy

• Banned User

Re: Single Rider Lines

Test track. Mission space... am um.. hmm.... Expedition Everest (soarin has one not used..)

can;t think of any others... you get a ticket at Everest and go through it.. then give the ticket at the end.. and then ride with a complete stranger.. or sometimes with friend.. if your lucky...

Do you simply ask the cast member at the Fastpass machines for a single rider ticket and go throught the Fastpass Entrance? Or, is there a seperate entrance for single riders? How do you obtain the single rider ticket?

Thanks,
    pvcoasterguy

• враг народа

Blog Entries

Only Everest uses the ticket system. At Mission: SPACE and Test Track there is a queue that is seperate from both the Fast Pass and Stand-By lines. At Everest, last Wednesday, the guy was standing in front of the Fast Pass entrance next to a sign handing out the tickets. However, I only noticed him the third time I was heading on and I was a single rider all week.

Single lines are basically used to fill in any empty seats. 99.9% of the time you sit with complete strangers. The first time I rode Mission: Space I knew no one in the pod with me

• Internet.Serious Business

Perfect Park Acres, the latest in Hover-Burb Communities

Mission Space has a singles line, its too the left next to FP enterance.

Everest you go to the FP enterance and say "single" they'll give you a ticket and halfway down the FP line you get in the singles line.

Test Track...who knows where it is now...they've moved that queue around so many times...
    That actually might be it...wow. Though Space Mountain right still has the sign up from it's trial of single rider lines.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

I usually go to the parks by myself so I use the single rider line wherever it's available. One time I went with my parents and my dad & I did Test Track via single rider. We didn't care if we sat together or not... we just wanted to ride the thing!

I've done the single rider at Universal too.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lazyboy97O
    Only Everest uses the ticket system. At Mission: SPACE and Test Track there is a queue that is seperate from both the Fast Pass and Stand-By lines. At Everest, last Wednesday, the guy was standing in front of the Fast Pass entrance next to a sign handing out the tickets. However, I only noticed him the third time I was heading on and I was a single rider all week.
    Every time I use Mission Space Single Riders, I still get a ticket. I give it right before I join my new family. Test Track is the only one that I believe does not use the single ticket.
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

• враг народа

Blog Entries

Maybe they are only used when things are getting busy. The park was rather empty when I went.

seems everyime I have ridden space mountain alone...i get jumped to the front. I thought this was a single ride 'line' also...I guess I am wrong. Oh, well, it could not hurt to try and see if they still pull single riders to the front.

• Frustrated A/V Engineer

Quote Originally Posted by tloolgb
    Test Track...who knows where it is now...they've moved that queue around so many times...
    True. I remember when you walked up the left side of the building and entered an unmarked door. You kinda had to know it was there, which meant there was never a line - very very cool! Not the single line is right up front, just to the right of the standby entrance. It's got a big permanent sign. If the line is as long as just inside the building, the wait is about 20 minutes - still not bad.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by danyoung
    True. I remember when you walked up the left side of the building and entered an unmarked door. You kinda had to know it was there, which meant there was never a line - very very cool! Not the single line is right up front, just to the right of the standby entrance. It's got a big permanent sign. If the line is as long as just inside the building, the wait is about 20 minutes - still not bad.
    I remember that also...it always made you feel as if you were getting away with something. I had the same feeling when Fastpass first appeared. My dad, brother and I were using Fastpass on Space Mountain, and the handicap entrance ramp on the left was the fastpass ramp originally...A lot of angry looks, when people didn't know about Fastpass. Of course, the same thing happened with the front of the line pass given for winning the Adventureland Challenge. God, I miss that game...
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

• pronounced, Casey Jr. 1

Quote Originally Posted by yoyoflamingo
    I remember that also...it always made you feel as if you were getting away with something. I had the same feeling when Fastpass first appeared. My dad, brother and I were using Fastpass on Space Mountain, and the handicap entrance ramp on the left was the fastpass ramp originally...A lot of angry looks, when people didn't know about Fastpass. Of course, the same thing happened with the front of the line pass given for winning the Adventureland Challenge. God, I miss that game...
    i remember those angry looks

• Internet.Serious Business

Perfect Park Acres, the latest in Hover-Burb Communities

Quote Originally Posted by danyoung
    Lol I remember back when stand-by and Singles were outside...and only fastpass was inside (back when it was new) so you had this massive cool queue to run through while everyone else waited outside in the sun.