• Just your average Joe.

Blog Entries

Choose Seats on MYW Package Flight?

First, I wanted to say thanks for all the great tips and advice everyone shares, it has helped me greatly in my trip selections.

I have purchased a Magic Your Way package for this summer for the family, including airfare from the online site. I know on some airline sites, you can choose the seats on your flights. But that is not an option on the site for the MYW packages. Does anyone know if this is possible if I call the disney reserveration line? I don't want to wade through all the menus just to ask a question that I'm sure some expert here has encountered before!

TIA

• Minion

Re: Choose Seats on MYW Package Flight?

I'm not sure about the answer to your question. However, one bit of advice I can give is to call Guest Services instead of Reservations. On our recent trip to WDW, Reservations somehow lost our reservation, so they referred us to Guest Services, who was able to find our reservation. Weird. Anyway, the point I'm getting to is that calls to Guest Services were answered quickly and courteously, and they were able to transfer us to other Disney departments rather quickly when necessary.

Oh yeah, welcome to Micechat!