I know we all have attractions that Disney has long closed. What ones would you like to have back if you could? Feel free to list more than just WDW attractions.Here is a list of mine.
1. Timekeeper (yes I know it just was closed but I really liked it)
2. The Hunchback show
3. The World Of Motion
4. Mission To Mars
5. Flight To The Moon
7. Caribbean Coral Reef Ride (I don't know it's offical status but I know it has been years since it was open)
8. The Original Universe Of Energy
9. 20,000 Leauges Under Sea
10. The Jungle Book Show
11. Journey Into Imagination and the Original Imageworks play area
12. Kitchen Kabaret
13. Food Rocks
14. Mister Toads Wild Ride
15. The Magic Shop on main street along with the Arcade (I know they are not attractions but I miss them).
16. The Original Backlot Studio tour I loved seeing the monster shop.
17. The old set up for the Osbourn Family Lights (I hate the new set up with things on the roof tops I hope they will rethink this set up)
This is just a small list of mine. An my Dl list would be to huge. This in no way means I don't like the new attractions I just miss these.