• Loves a tea party!

Question Priority Seating

Hi all,
    It's about that time- I can now make priority seating reservations for our trip in June and think I have our schedule worked out. We're looking at three planned meals in sit-down restaurants during our 5 days. The restaurants will be Chefs de France, Boma and 'Ohana.
    One thing I'm curious about- I've read different messages (from guide books, trip reports, etc) about preferred table locations. Is it possible to indicate the preferred location at the time of making the priority seating "reservation"? Or must we wait until arrival at the host and ask at that time.
    Any recommendations for a couple (no kids this time!) at these three restaurants? I'm thinking near a window at Boma, etc.
    Thanks!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries
    I'm not 100% sure, since I've never asked for a specific table, but to my knowledge you have to ask when you check in with the host or hostess. However, to double check, when you make the PS, ask. Worst thing that happens is they say you must do it at check in. You might have to wait a little longer, but if you're dying for a specific table, it might be worth it! Hope this helped!

• Reaver of Souls

I'm going in June as well, and made 5 different PS reservations last week. For the most part, what they told me was to either ask when you arrive, or call ahead earlier that day or the night before, and see if you can get specific seating arrangements. The one exception was the Ca Grill at the Comtemporary. They specifically asked me what type of seating I wanted (window, near the kitchen, etc)... It's always good to ask beforehand...
    Honor those who fall under the sword.
    But pity the warrior who has slain all his enemies.

• Know More Than You Should

Lightbulb

Hi all,
    It's about that time- I can now make priority seating reservations for our trip in June and think I have our schedule worked out. We're looking at three planned meals in sit-down restaurants during our 5 days. The restaurants will be Chefs de France, Boma and 'Ohana.
    One thing I'm curious about- I've read different messages (from guide books, trip reports, etc) about preferred table locations. Is it possible to indicate the preferred location at the time of making the priority seating "reservation"? Or must we wait until arrival at the host and ask at that time.
    Any recommendations for a couple (no kids this time!) at these three restaurants? I'm thinking near a window at Boma, etc.
    Thanks!
    You might want to go for the window at Chefs de France. They have some street performers right outside, which will probably perform twice during your meal. It's good to request a window seat if you want to watch this, since you dont want to be craning your neck to see it during your meal.

• Loves a tea party!

Thanks for the replies! I will try asking when I call in, which I need to do soon, and let you all know if they allow me to specify requests at reservation.
    I was a victim of the April 1 prank and lost my login priveleges for a bit, but happy to be back now!

Chefs de France is also a great place to view Illiuminations from IF you have a table near the windows, which you can open.