Hidden Mickey @ WDW located from Space

I guess you guys didn't know this one huh?

Found this hidden Mickey taken from a satellite photo!

here's the link Hidden mickey with a Satellite image

It shouldn't be hard to miss, is in the center of the image

Of course, on ground it's a little bit harder to spot

• Miranda Lambert and Me!

That is at the WDW speedway. You can see it from high up in the grandstand, but other than that it is hard to find!
    Listen to me on the radio!

us101country.com Fridays- 9p-12m ET and Saturdays- 7p-10p ET

981thelegend.com Monday-Friday - 12m-6a ET

rock105.net Sundays - 10p-12m ET

You can also visit my DJ blog HERE!
    Also, I have a Myspace- CLICK HERE

Kyle,
    Besides the mickey lake at the speedway, gee are we ever going to have another professional race there, hhhmmmm. There was a forest (few hundred) of trees planted on the western side of the Disney property about a decade ago that when the trees were bigger (mature) that people would be able to see you know who's head from airplanes landing at OIA. A few years ago though I believe that they went up on smoke during the summer of fires in Central Florida. (1998). I never was able to see the trees from a plane, other then when they were just saplings. No photos from me avail. Sorry.
    Mark

• Disney Memory Maker

Also, each park has a big hidden mickey you can see from space (whether intentional or not).
    Epcot- UoE & LS are the ears and the central area is the head (here)
    MGM- Look at a park map prior to the hat and just look in the GMR area.
    Magic Kingdom- A little more abstract, but look at a park map of MK and turn it so Space Mountain is at top. Look at the Jungle Cruise Area and you'll see somewhat of a Hidden Mickey outlined with the rivers.
    AK- here, also, I believe Flamingo Island in the safaries is a big hidden mickey.

-Michael
    “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

• Miranda Lambert and Me!

I think that the main reason they built that track is for the Richard Petty Driving Experience. I know that is the only thing it is used for it seems like.
    Listen to me on the radio!

us101country.com Fridays- 9p-12m ET and Saturdays- 7p-10p ET

981thelegend.com Monday-Friday - 12m-6a ET

rock105.net Sundays - 10p-12m ET

You can also visit my DJ blog HERE!
    Also, I have a Myspace- CLICK HERE

• Uber Disney freak! ºOº

Quote Originally Posted by askmike1
    also, I believe Flamingo Island in the safaries is a big hidden mickey.

That is correct. The ears are underwater, but that's currently the largest gihidden Mickey (that's still intact) on property according to Paul, teh CM who's WDW's best tour guide (he does the DAK tours - Backstage Safari & Wild by Design).
    -Ann

WDW:
    July 1987 - offsite, 1-day visit to the MK; July-August 2000 - honeymoon - Port Orleans (now POFQ); May 2003 - Caribbean Beach Resort; Dec 2003 - Coronado Springs; April 2004 - Pop Century (PC) & POFQ; Sept 2004 - Animal Kingdom Lodge; May 2005 - Port Orleans Riverside; Sept 2005 - PC; Oct 2006 - POFQ; Apr 2007 - PC; July 2007 - Boardwalk Villas (WOO HOO! I was at WDW in the MK on the 20th anniversary of my first visit!); August - Sept 2007 - Old Key West; Sept 2007 - Saratoga Springs; Oct 2007 - BWV; Mar-Apr 2008 - SS

DLR:
    Dec 2001 - Grand Californian; Jan 2005 - GC; July 2005 - HoJo Anaheim & GC; Dec 2008 - Best Western Park Place Inn

p.s. Wanna buy a ?

• Disney Memory Maker

Quote Originally Posted by Labuda
    That is correct. The ears are underwater, but that's currently the largest gihidden Mickey (that's still intact) on property according to Paul, teh CM who's WDW's best tour guide (he does the DAK tours - Backstage Safari & Wild by Design).
    I would have thought that the MGM HM was the biggest intentional HM, but I guess I never realized the size of Flamingo Island. I still think the largest uninyentional HM is the Epcot one though.
    “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

• Uber Disney freak! ºOº

I would have thought that the MGM HM was the biggest intentional HM, but I guess I never realized the size of Flamingo Island. I still think the largest uninyentional HM is the Epcot one though.
    The MGM one isn't intact - it is no more. It is an ex-HM.
    -Ann

WDW:
    July 1987 - offsite, 1-day visit to the MK; July-August 2000 - honeymoon - Port Orleans (now POFQ); May 2003 - Caribbean Beach Resort; Dec 2003 - Coronado Springs; April 2004 - Pop Century (PC) & POFQ; Sept 2004 - Animal Kingdom Lodge; May 2005 - Port Orleans Riverside; Sept 2005 - PC; Oct 2006 - POFQ; Apr 2007 - PC; July 2007 - Boardwalk Villas (WOO HOO! I was at WDW in the MK on the 20th anniversary of my first visit!); August - Sept 2007 - Old Key West; Sept 2007 - Saratoga Springs; Oct 2007 - BWV; Mar-Apr 2008 - SS

DLR:
    Dec 2001 - Grand Californian; Jan 2005 - GC; July 2005 - HoJo Anaheim & GC; Dec 2008 - Best Western Park Place Inn

p.s. Wanna buy a ?

• Banned User

MGM- Look at a park map prior to the hat and just look in the GMR area.
    And what are we looking for?

• Disney Memory Maker

Quote Originally Posted by monorail_rider
    And what are we looking for?
    Just turn that map upside down and smack dab in the center you have a very non-subtle Hidden Mickey. The mouth is by GMR, the two eyes are on either side of the parade route in the pink section, the nose is a patch of green, one ear is the lake and the other just put in with your imagination. Once you see it, it will be obvious.

Disneyland also has a hidden Mickey on the road by the hotels, but down by DCA. I have seen it on satelite images before.