Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerm
    PI will always live on in my heart!!!!! AC is great and the CW is great also some people do like clubs still. I have to say the last time I was at 8-trax had to be the BEST time I have ever had at PI;-)

J
    Oh I love 8-trax.

And Mannequins is 21+ Thurs, Fri, Sat (and maybe Sunday) and it's 18+ the rest of the time. Even that's a change in age brackets.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Re: Cast Rumour: All PI Clubs going 21 and Over???

8-Trax is cool on 80's night. Didn't that place used to be a roller rink? I remember one of the clubs on PI was one.

• love my friends

I AM A STUPID CM what is a PI??

Friends for life

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by aimster
    8-Trax is cool on 80's night. Didn't that place used to be a roller rink? I remember one of the clubs on PI was one.
    Yes, they have 70's and 80's music. The "rink" or spinng dance floor is in Mannequins.

Quote Originally Posted by kelly
    I AM A STUPID CM what is a PI??
    You're not stupid! You're just learning. Pleasure Island. It's the night club filled entertainment area of Downtown Disney. (Downtown Disney also has the West Side and the Marketplace in Florida.)

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by BigPigletFan
    Yes, they have 70's and 80's music. The "rink" or spinng dance floor is in Mannequins.
    Now now, the Rock 'n' Roll Beach Club used to have the real roller rink. Yes, you could skate. It was taken out early on because of lawyers.

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill
    Now now, the Rock 'n' Roll Beach Club used to have the real roller rink. Yes, you could skate. It was taken out early on because of lawyers.
    Eh... whatever. :P It's not like I know anything, Mr. Know-it-all.

I'd love it if this rumour was true. I don't see the big deal either. WDW is soo freaking huge....I don't see how making tiny PI exclusively an adult area
    would hurt.....especially with EMH in the parks at nights and DQ still be available for families. Yes, WDW is a family destination but families with children aren't the only regular visitors.

AC/CW are more fun with just adults than when children are present. The actors restrain themselves a tad too much when mommy and daddy bring along their precocious <sp?> 6 year old for the night while they get liquored up well into the night.....oy...

Then again what do I know....I've only been to WDW as a couple with my spouse....
    Amanda
    Just remember without a well written Disney Villain, there would be no point in the Heroes and the Princesses. Have you hugged a Disney Villain today?

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Making the clubs 21 and over would be a good thing. Nothing is more uncomfortable than being in the Adventurer's Club when a group of kids is in there. You can sense how uncomfortable the actors are and that they have to tone it down. They will often comment "Who brings a child to a bar?". There has to be somewhere that adults can go at WDW without having to worry about kids being under foot or within ear shot.
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by Dustysage
    Making the clubs 21 and over would be a good thing. Nothing is more uncomfortable than being in the Adventurer's Club when a group of kids is in there. You can sense how uncomfortable the actors are and that they have to tone it down. They will often comment "Who brings a child to a bar?". There has to be somewhere that adults can go at WDW without having to worry about kids being under foot or within ear shot.
    Although I'm not over 21, I do agree with an age change. The least Disney should do is restrict hours or something. Or at least have an 18+ limit. Last time I was at the Adventurer's Club there was a young child there. I don't think the mother really minded and the 8-year-old was then introduced to "Bouncey Girl" (aka, drunk theater 20-something who had never been there before... but had been there all night!) As comical as it was for all of us, it just bothers me when kids are there. There should be some limit. But considering how many CPs help feul that place and at least put more bodies on the dance floor so that more individuals will buy tickets... it does something.

• Internet.Serious Business

Perfect Park Acres, the latest in Hover-Burb Communities

Quote Originally Posted by Dustysage
    That can get akward, especially because Disney is going to have a much higher chance of kids coming in with people...but at the same time the toning down does help (sorta) keep the place from becoming a vulgar bubba-pit which many places degrade into.
    It still makes sense to have some 21+ places though...they do get vacationers who despise kids and want to be away from them.

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by tloolgb
    It still makes sense to have some 21+ places though...they do get vacationers who despise kids and want to be away from them.
    Hey! I don't despise kids.. I er, hate them.

• Oh DDDD-DEAR, Poor Piglet

Quote Originally Posted by BigPigletFan
    Although I'm not over 21, I do agree with an age change.I don't think the mother really minded and the 8-year-old was then introduced to "Bouncey Girl" (aka, drunk theater 20-something who had never been there before... but had been there all night!) As comical as it was for all of us, it just bothers me when kids are there.
    ooooo... I almost forgot about her

I think there should be an age limiti.... I dont know about 21, as what would the many CPs do at night who do not have a car?? :P
    Thank You for dropping by my post. I do hope you enjoyed your stay....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12