Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

Yoyoflamingo in WDW!

So, this weekend, I'm experiencing my first glimpse of Spring Break madness at WDW....Why would I subject myself to this, you ask? Because I'm going as a chaperone with my High School Music Department! My connections through drama club led me to develop a way to go with them, even though traditionally only music teachers go. I'm so excited! If anyone wants to watch the groups perform, or even say hi to Mr. Flamingo, the kids are performing on the stage by Imagination (I think it's the one by Innoventions, but the agenda I read said it's by Imagination) On Saturday April 8.

The coolest part of this trip? The kids are so excited that I'm coming, that they cheered when the chorus teacher announced it! I'm slowly gaining more and more students to follow me in the parks, since all the kids want to hang out with me, even kids I haven't had in the classroom! And I'm not even a chaperone! I'm an invited guest...So, if anyone wants to say hi, just look for the guy with 160 kids following him...that's me....
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by yoyoflamingo
    The coolest part of this trip? The kids are so excited that I'm coming, that they cheered when the chorus teacher announced it! I'm slowly gaining more and more students to follow me in the parks, since all the kids want to hang out with me, even kids I haven't had in the classroom! And I'm not even a chaperone! I'm an invited guest...So, if anyone wants to say hi, just look for the guy with 160 kids following him...that's me....
    Aww.. too cute. I guess they know how fun you are and how much fun it would be to be a Disney World with a *gasp!* Disney .

Oh.. and if anyone is there be sure to take pictures of yoyo with his posse.

• Banned User

Re: Yoyoflamingo in WDW!

Darn.. and i was planning that friday trip... where you are friday?

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

The schedule I want to follow is:

MK-Friday
    Epcot-Saturday (performance that day--pm me and I'll let you know the name of the High school)
    AK--Sunday morning (EE!)
    Studios---Sunday afternoon

This may change, since the kisd I think want to go to the Studios Friday, but as I have no group with me, I can do what I want. I just want a whole day at MK, and I know that AK in the morning will severely limit time in MK on Sunday, since AK is open and Spring Break begins...but I warned kids I want to do what I want, and we'll avoid lines if we do things my way...I think they'll be receptive...

And some of them didn't know about EE at all, and others didn't know about the closing of EE to the public on Friday, so it's a good thing they're taking me I guess...

• Banned User

Hmm, I might be able to find you... I've met you before.

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill
    Hmm, I might be able to find you... I've met you before.
    oooh find him and help him get FPs.

• Banned User

I would have loved to join in the fun too but will be in Amsterdam all weekend... drats! I hate work.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • I'm back! Sorta...

Dude! You have to take pictures for your twin teacher out here! I wanna go!

Have fun and break a leg!

Peace too,
    Roo
    husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by BigPigletFan
    oooh find him and help him get FPs.
    Hmm, I'm already jealous of him enough... To give him FPs on top of that... lol

PM me YoYo.

• In Technicolor!

1) That's so neat about all of the kids' reaction to you coming with them! That must be a great feeling for you! Cool teachers rock!

2) Other boards indicate that the Future World West Stage is to the west of Innoventions West, sort of between Innoventions and Imagination.

3) Most importantly: Take tons of pictures for Wit(D)W!!
    These are the games that never end.

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill
    Hmm, I'm already jealous of him enough... To give him FPs on top of that... lol

PM me YoYo.
    oh jeez Bill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ward
    3) Most importantly: Take tons of pictures for Wit(D)W!!
    Yes! Listen to the almight Ward and take pictures.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

Okay, based on the informations received today, the schedule may flip slightly, with the Studios and Epcot being done on Friday, Epcot all day Saturday, and AK/MK Sunday. Of course, this all depends on when we all arrive on Friday, and the mood I'm in, so this is very tentative. I know for a fact EPCOT is all day Saturday, and AK is Sunday morning; the rest is up in the air.

And thanks for all the well wishes! Hopefully I'll be able to share some experiences with you guys, and hopefully it won't be that crowded (fingers crossed) I expect HEAVY crowds, but hopefully not unbearable.

And as for pictures? I'll try, but my camera is being very tempremental lately. It was either a new camera or an Ipod, and with a 24 hour bus ride there and back, I opted for the Ipod....the camera works, only takes FOREVER (literally) to focus. So, I'll try to take as many pictures as possible...

• In Technicolor!

It was either a new camera or an Ipod, and with a 24 hour bus ride there and back, I opted for the Ipod....
    Ouch!! A whole Kiefer on the Greyhound!! Yes, you made the right choice with the iPod!!
    These are the games that never end.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ward
    Ouch!! A whole Kiefer on the Greyhound!! Yes, you made the right choice with the iPod!!
    Luckily, I'm also shotgunning my own seat on the bus...Want some extra space next to me!

And I think I'll get a new camera for my birthday in July, to bring in August, if I don't get decent pics this trip...

• I was deleted.

Luckily, I'm also shotgunning my own seat on the bus...Want some extra space next to me!

And I think I'll get a new camera for my birthday in July, to bring in August, if I don't get decent pics this trip...
    Too bad I wasn't an "invited guest" because I have a camera.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast