Wonders of Life Observations/Making of Me Question

I made it a point to check out Wonders of Life while it was open for Spring Break. What a great pavillion! (despite shuttered food and other locations). While I think Body Wars is somewhat weak and the computer graphics are showing their age, Cranium Command and Making of Me are both unique and exceptional attractions. I was reminded of so many principles that make the parks so great...original stories and characters, attention to detail, humor and subject matter that work on many levels (adults and kids).

Question about Making of Me....at the end, the little girl, she starts telling her story...who is she? Obviously this is meant to parallel the Martin Short story, but who is she? Is she his daughter? His granddaughter? Who is the baby, Martin Short? I could have sworn she said the story starts 30 years in the future, but then the baby wouldn't be her or Martin Short. Maybe she said 30 years in the past? I think I missed something and I didn't have time to go back and check. And now it's closed until the next peak season.

I am probably being dense, but can someone answer this question about who the little girl is supposed to be?

Thanks!

• Banned User

I thought the little girl was his mother......
    I only seen it once.... since many times i went to disney with school... it was on the restricted list....

untill 2 years ago...

Yes the pavilion is showing it's 80s age.... and needs a sponsor who would pay to revive it's life and make it alive again..... Esp since disney is taking a tax break keeping it closed.....

• The Candidate

I was very disappointed that the pavilion was closed when I visited. I knew that the Web Site said it was closed during the "off season." I didn't think that this included the last week in August!

• Jerm is Food...Not Friend

About 5 min from where the Magic really started
    I always thought it was his daughter. Because it ends with his life so her story woudl start with him like his did with his parents meeting.

J
    Kungaloosh!

*END OF LINE*

I assumed it was his daughter also to parallel the beginning of the movie.

I have to admit, the animated sperm/egg sequence is some of the most bizarre animated sequences in existence. We always did enjoy this attraction though. I doubt an attraction like this could be made in the hyper-sensitive culture of today.

I told one of my colleagues that I wish the film could be distributed on video for the 5th grade sex ed classes in our school district. Does Disney still have an educational film division?

Cris

• Loves a tea party!

Quote Originally Posted by DifrntDrmr
    I was very disappointed that the pavilion was closed when I visited. I knew that the Web Site said it was closed during the "off season." I didn't think that this included the last week in August!
    Nor would I think that the third week in June would be considered "off season" but it was closed this past week as well!

Wonders of Life is only open "seasonally" now. This means for all practical purposes that it has been shutterd and only opens around busy holidays like Christmas to help absorb some of the crowds.

Cris