Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Monsters Inc/Timekeeper Rumor...

Sorry, but by my own discretion I've deleted the post. Tempers rose on the linked site, and I don't want that to happen here.
    Last edited by JLindley2003; 04-09-2006 at 06:40 AM.

• Internet.Serious Business

Perfect Park Acres, the latest in Hover-Burb Communities

Re: Monsters Inc/Timekeeper Rumor...

If they are true it's kinda what I was expecting all along, Mike & Sully AAs giving you some kinda show. We'll see.
    Though you know, if I worked for Disney, I'd kinda want to do a good job and get rehired, not go posting documents on the web...

I don't believe this. I do believe a Monsters Inc attraction will go in there eventually, but not a stage show.

• I was deleted.

We'll just have to wait this one out. I'm with you WDW1974, let's just see what happens next in or in this case to the tragic kingdom we call magical.

• Banned User

interesting.. nice info...

• The Useless Prince

Blog Entries

if it is a stage show....it should be the company play....lol...now that would be funny

• Internet.Serious Business

Perfect Park Acres, the latest in Hover-Burb Communities

Quote Originally Posted by WDW1974
    I don't believe this. I do believe a Monsters Inc attraction will go in there eventually, but not a stage show.
    I thought Stage Show was odd too, but I think the people on the site were using the word stage show, but what they described wasn't a stage show. It was much like Timekeeper, A/A hosts reusing some of the CircleVision screens. So a show. I guess to them any type of non ride is a "show".

Thats how I read it.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by tloolgb
    I thought Stage Show was odd too, but I think the people on the site were using the word stage show, but what they described wasn't a stage show. It was much like Timekeeper, A/A hosts reusing some of the CircleVision screens. So a show. I guess to them any type of non ride is a "show".

Thats how I read it.
    T2-3D is somewhat a stage show.... and it relates to a company who worked on it....

• Banned User

It sounds to me like a Circlevision show but with chairs this time. Mike and Sully will be the AA hosts, it will use some of the 360 screens, some turtle talk technology (how much you laugh and scream determines parts of the show) and it will be an attraction on par with Stitch's Great Escape.

And Jlindley you could have just posted the link we here at Micechat have already been talking about this for a long time so its really old news to us. I even brought it up at WDWmagic awhile ago but those hicks over there will never learn.

A few miles from where Disney's America should have been

Quote Originally Posted by Hilsbro_Mclemington_III
    if it is a stage show....it should be the company play....lol...now that would be funny
    Ha! Riffing off of the company play really would be a funny concept, but I hope whatever they come up with is something really special and unique. It can't just be a perfunctory recycling of the Timekeeper infrastructure. And they still have to solve my biggest issue of how they make Monsters, Inc. fit in with Tomorrowland to begin with.
    "I'm working on changing Hollywood...at the studio that fired me twice."
    --John Lasseter

• The Useless Prince

Blog Entries

Mak it the Future of monsters inc....something like that...but hey my cmpany play would not be anywhere near horid...it woud be sorta funny

• Banned User

again lets just change the name to pixar land. monster's won't fit tommorrowland theme no matter how it's played. at least buz sort of does and stitch pushes the envelope because he is an alien. I hate the thought of another lame attraction being put in somewhere cause they have space. this isnn't six flags for heavens sakes

• Banned User

if you think Monsters Inc. is bad how are you going to react when Disney bulldozes Skyway Station, COP, and Galaxy Theater to make way for another Pixar ride....Incredibles.

• Married and happy again!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cmash95
    again lets just change the name to pixar land. monster's won't fit tommorrowland theme no matter how it's played. at least buz sort of does and stitch pushes the envelope because he is an alien. I hate the thought of another lame attraction being put in somewhere cause they have space. this isnn't six flags for heavens sakes
    Isn't that the gods honest truth. It's the same thing I have tried to point out everytime this is brought up only I usually get flack people think I'm just being negative.
    Micechatter #5053 Looking for our new home in the WDW area! We need to get closer to our "Laughing Place"!

• Married and happy again!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostbuster626
    if you think Monsters Inc. is bad how are you going to react when Disney bulldozes Skyway Station, COP, and Galaxy Theater to make way for another Pixar ride....Incredibles.

Yet another rotten rumor as senseless and pointless as Monsters Inc being in Tommorowland. Doesn't fit at all makes no sense.
    Micechatter #5053 Looking for our new home in the WDW area! We need to get closer to our "Laughing Place"!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast