Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

• I was deleted.

POTC opens today!

But only for a week to help amuse the Spring Break crowds.

Bill and figment1986 went on it today and took photos (yay for figment's sidekick ) so I just thought I would start a thread in anticipation of them getting posted. It can't hurt, right?

All I heard so far as that there were holes in the walls. Very, very, interesting....

Re: POTC opens today!

Sad that MK management is afraid to just leave it closed that they'll open it in the midst of a major renovation. I'm sure the show quality is top notch now (that's sarcasm for those challenged.)

• Behind the refurb walls..

Blog Entries

Okay that's sad.. We saw pictures of the pirate ship and everything torn a part... seriously.. the show quality was bad before.. imagine what it must be right now...

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
    ~

• The Useless Prince

Blog Entries

i would really like to see those pics

• Banned User

I said we road it... we took photos.. but none on ride turned out.. though some of the exterior of the new entrance (not yet re-done) we got good shows... sorry.. masybe we can go again and gett shots.. but not mch except rocks changed...

• Behind the refurb walls..

Blog Entries

wow.. so then those pictures that were out of construction.. it showed bare animatronics/a bare ship.. they put everything back on?

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
    ~

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by figment1986
    I said we road it... we took photos.. but none on ride turned out.. though some of the exterior of the new entrance (not yet re-done) we got good shows... sorry.. masybe we can go again and gett shots.. but not mch except rocks changed...
    So if there wasn't much of a change apparent... I wonder what they did in the time it has been down?

PLEASE get pictures. I would really like to see.
    Spoiler
    C'mon use the flash just once!!
    I don't mind.

Oh! And yoyoflamingo will be at Ep-ity-cot in the AM for a brief moment and MK for the rest of the day. FYI.

• Banned User

they upgraded a few AAs... captain upgrade.. nothing much.. just cosmetic... and cleaning AAs

• Banned User

A) Someone really thinks they'd reopen a ride with noticeable blaring parts of it still torn up? C'mon, you're jsut a major negative nelly.

B) If the photos are digital, I can probably run them through a filter if you post them on here or a website like imageshack to see what i can get from them. Had pretty good results with nightshots that looked otherwise black before.

• Internet.Serious Business

Perfect Park Acres, the latest in Hover-Burb Communities

Yeah while it is odd to reopen it in the middle of a new renovation, I highly doubt Disney is going to reopen in the same state it was in in those photos. C'mon, give them some credit.

• Official MC Thread Killer

There's a video on a WDWMagic forum that compares the pre-mini rehab to what is there right now. No big changes, except for basically new beards and outfits for some of the pirates, a new dog (with the keys), and a crate in the same scene which is believed to be the spot of one of the Captain Jack AAs... but that's about it
    BLOCK - PARTY - BASH
    I'm gonna sing it; from the heart behind these hands

Please do not put on your safety goggles until you are safely seated inside the theater safely

• Banned User

That's NOT about it. Large holes are now present and are basically battle scars in the sides of the fort and one on the Wicked Wench. The waterfalls and cave near the waterfalls has been entirely re-worked. Various audio is out in areas. You can tell where things are being insalled, because there are planters and crates around the ride. And the line queue has been given a fresh coat of paint in most places.

• The Twilight Zone

id like to see pictures on what it looks like so far im gunna try to go tthis week

• WDW FAN

We Want The Pictures! We Want The Pictures!

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill
    That's NOT about it. Large holes are now present and are basically battle scars in the sides of the fort and one on the Wicked Wench. The waterfalls and cave near the waterfalls has been entirely re-worked. Various audio is out in areas. You can tell where things are being insalled, because there are planters and crates around the ride. And the line queue has been given a fresh coat of paint in most places.
    arrrggg!!! C'mon! Let the fellow MiceChatter run filters through theem so I can see?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast