GPS Coordinates?

Okay, I admit it. I'm a true geek. Through and through. My wife got me a handheld GPS device two years ago and now I'm hooked. GPS runs in my bloodstream. I use the device to navigate by car all the time. I use it to track my progress across the country when flying.

Does anyone have any GPS coordinates for attractions within the parks? I don't mean just the park entrances, but different attractions inside. For example, if my handheld could find me the best way to walk from Pirates of the Carribean to Space Mountain, that would be pretty nifty.

Any other geeks out there?

Re: GPS Coordinates?

download google earth and you can pinpoint stuff. enable gogle community layering and you can see what people have already marked.

Great idea! Thanks! I never knew what the "community" thing was for in Google Earth.

Now I need to find a way to select points of interest added by the community, and export them from Google Earth. Do you know if that's possible? I already know I can import points of interest into Google Earth which were made by my handheld.

Thanks!
    Andy

I figured out how to export. This is fantastic! Thanks a million!